Tasty Vapor Atomic Cyanide

michealprater

I received my tasty vapor order yesterday. Atomic Cyanide. I ordered the 48mg nic with equal part double and mixed it down to 24mg. 10% vg. One toot and it changed vaping for me forever. Simply put, there isnt a juice in my collection that is even in the same league as this stuff. I was truely stunned. I could not quit vaping it. It tasted so good I vaped myself right into a nicotine headache. Unbelievable flavor that is so good it is like a liquid going across your tounge. It has flavor that stretches from the front of your mouth to the back. Taste just like an atomic fireball but not quite as spicy. It has insane sweetness. If you have a sweet tooth, this is a must! The vapor production was very good and the throat hit was just right. I even vaped some of the 48 straight just to see what it felt like and liked it. I obviously will continue mixing it down but I was curious. Anyway, I give this juice a solid 10 out of 10. I would recommend it to anyone. I cant help but feel I have ruined all other juices for myself, LOL. I think I may try Geoff's Blend next.

You described it so perfectly!!!

I first tried that flavor back in December when it was called Atomic Fireball. It was the first pre-made juice I could taste. It became my all day vape and has stayed my all day vape ever since. I can't go long without it.

Agreed! Unless you're one of the few people who hates cinnamon (See also: communist) it is an absolute must-have. If someone says they can't taste this flavor, they need to seek medical attention.

Tasty Vapor liquids tend to change as they age since they are mixed so fresh, and in my experience, it just gets better. It becomes a little more sweet and mellow, but still hot and strong. I just got three bottles of it. :thumbsup:

Word to the wise: This is the only flavor I have reserved an atomizer for. It is completely necessary.

I was so glad to find this topic.. I've been dying for another "intense" flavor like the first one I tried from Tasty Vapor... "Geoff's Blend" .. Tastes JUST like juicy fruit gum, with a faint cinnamon aftertaste... It doesn't have any sweetener added, but it has the most intense burst of flavor with each hit.. I'll be trying the cinnacide next, thanks to your review.. Thanks so much!

PS, I HIGHLY recommend everyone try Geoff's Blend.. It's amazing.

I was so glad to find this topic.. I've been dying for another "intense" flavor like the first one I tried from Tasty Vapor... "Geoff's Blend" .. Tastes JUST like juicy fruit gum, with a faint cinnamon aftertaste... It doesn't have any sweetener added, but it has the most intense burst of flavor with each hit.. I'll be trying the cinnacide next, thanks to your review.. Thanks so much!

PS, I HIGHLY recommend everyone try Geoff's Blend.. It's amazing.

OK I was wondering what Geoffs blend tastes like. I have been hearing about atomic cyanide since I joined this forum and I have had enough! I am going to try it now!!! BUT I got some questions...

a. :question: so I buy the highest nic dosage(48) and then buy also equal amount of liquid w/ no nic and mix them equally and get 24 mg. right? That works well eh?

2. :innocent: sweetener? they will add sweetener? do I need it? for any of their flavors?

c. :icecream: You guys also like the waffle right? any other flavors I should check out? I mean it's not like I would get any samplers...it's me. I am almost decided to get Geoff's blend so if ya wanna convince me more...

4. :whistle: They have 510 batteries for 4.50...are they Joye brand does anyone know? I mean for 5 bucks I will probably buy one anyway...

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil:

OK I was wondering what Geoffs blend tastes like. I have been hearing about atomic cyanide since I joined this forum and I have had enough! I am going to try it now!!! BUT I got some questions...

a. :question: so I buy the highest nic dosage(48) and then buy also equal amount of liquid w/ no nic and mix them equally and get 24 mg. right? That works well eh?

2. :innocent: sweetener? they will add sweetener? do I need it? for any of their flavors?

c. :icecream: You guys also like the waffle right? any other flavors I should check out? I mean it's not like I would get any samplers...it's me. I am almost decided to get Geoff's blend so if ya wanna convince me more...

4. :whistle: They have 510 batteries for 4.50...are they Joye brand does anyone know? I mean for 5 bucks I will probably buy one anyway...

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil:

If you vape 24mg, then yes, I'd buy the 48mg and the doubler and mix them equally for a 24mg liquid. Yes, it works. I got 48mg and cut it four times for 12mg. Worked great for me and lasted a very long time.

I've never had them add sweetener. I didn't even know until lately that they would add it.

I've tried several of their flavors and they are all good. It all depends on what you like and don't like. Their coffee was good, but not as good as Mr. Bean. To me, anyway.

I never knew what Geoff's blend was either, but now I think I might have to try it. That sounds really good.

Nope, their attys are not Joye. Or at least that's what the site used to say. I haven't looked for awhile. I think the last I saw, he said he was going to quit carrying any "hardware" at all.

The Tastyfinger has good flavor, but it isn't one of those startlingly intense flavors like Geoff's Blend. It DOES taste like a butterfinger though. I vaped half a bottle, but got bored with it after that. I emailed Tasty Vapor and asked if they A) Have more flavors with the intensity of Atomic C + Geoff's Blend. Can't wait to try the Atomic C for the first time! I think I've been ruined, having vaped such an intense flavor almost exclusively.. Now the other flavors all just taste bland! <_<

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Geoff's blend is a must! Soo good. Haven't tried cinnacide yet. That's one for next weeks paycheck. I can't see how it can compare with Geoff's blend but I hope I'm wrong.

Well I was wrong. Atomic Cinnacide is awesome. So awesome that my Geoff's Blend is kinda on the back burner at the moment. I don't vape it nearly as frequently as I used to. Another good cinnamon flavor is cinnabomb from vaporbomb. Tastes more like big red gum where cinnacide tastes more like a red hot.

Has anyone here that has tried atomic cinnanide, tried VT Grape Soda. It is highly touted, but is it a kick in the mouth of wonderful flavor like Tasty Vapor?

My wife really likes the Vaportalk grape soda - much more so than many other grape / grape drink flavors she has tried from other places. That said, in her opinion (as a VT grape soda fan) - the grape soda is nowhere near the intensity of TastyVapor's Atomic Cinnacide. There is nothing subtle about atomic cinnacide.

I have a question about this AC mixing...

If I buy the 48mg 1 oz. juice and a 4 oz doubler (both at 10% VG?), will this allow me to cut down to around 12mg?

Won't this give me a boatload of juice? Seems like a lot...I'm used to mL when talking juice.

I won't give you hell for slammin' Dulcis, CASEACE79, but I will say that Atomic Cinnacide is a very different flavor from Dulcis. And I like that when I'm in the mood for a wake-up the taste buds kind of taste. I we compared it to, say, some generic RY4, then I'd give you hell. :innocent:;)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines