Tasty Vapor Atomic Cyanide

michealprater

Well, I got my Atomic Cinnacide yesterday. I like it, but I think I expected more from all the rave reviews I've read. Personally, could be a step or two hotter for me. I don't get much from the exhale...kind of blah. But, I haven't vaped much else since it came, so that says something, too. I ordered Spiced Rum as well and I think I like it, but I really need to try it with a fresh atty and have been too lazy to get one out. ;)

I'll keep vaping AC...like I said, I do like it. I'm hoping it steeps a little over time and gets a bit better for me.

Well, I got my Atomic Cinnacide yesterday. I like it, but I think I expected more from all the rave reviews I've read. Personally, could be a step or two hotter for me. I don't get much from the exhale...kind of blah. But, I haven't vaped much else since it came, so that says something, too. I ordered Spiced Rum as well and I think I like it, but I really need to try it with a fresh atty and have been too lazy to get one out. ;)

I'll keep vaping AC...like I said, I do like it. I'm hoping it steeps a little over time and gets a bit better for me.

You know I felt the same way at first. I was expecting hotter so at first I was disappointed but now that I've looked (rather tasted) at the flavor subjectively I have to say that it's a strong flavor that is sweet and spicy. Very full flavor. I love it even though it wasn't what I was expecting. Most of my favorite juices I thought I hated at first because they weren't what I was expecting.

Edited by jeffb
Admin edit

No, they don't. From their website (close to the bottom of the page):

"Where Do I Enter My Discount Code?

Sadly, if you were lurking on the forums and ran across someone saying that there is a discount code you can use on our site, this is the result of someone having a laugh at your expense and ours. We do not have discount codes AT PRESENT. This may happen sometime in the future, but it does not exist now. We offer competitive prices for a very high quality product. We also offer weekly specials and amazing deals on Doublers and miscellaneous products enough that we don't feel the necessity to have discount codes.

For those of you placing larger orders, the site is programmed to extend a 10% discount after the first $100 in purchases, and a 15% discount after $200 in purchases.

This is as far as discounts go and an already highly reasonably priced line of products.

While discount codes DO exist, they are a SINGLE USE code that the system deletes once the code has been used. These codes are ONLY offered under certain circumstances and NOT handed out casually."

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines