Looking For A Good E-Liquid Supplier

ineedagoodvaper

How's it going guys. Im new to filling my own cartridges so I want to do it right the first time haha. Im looking for a good tasting vanilla and apple e-liquid in a high mg bottle. 24mg at least, 36mg is a positive. Wanting good vapor and good throat hit of course. Ill be using the very own Revolution battery and carotmizers from our very own vaportalk store. Please and thank you for your help.

(P.S. cheap liquid would be great :P)

vanilla is a tough one.

so far i have had killa vanilla from vaporgalaxy and that is awesome

diyflavorshack has unbelievalbe juice and her vanilla was out of this world

apple you kind of cant mess up.

for all around best bough juice i would have to say diy is my first choice, here for others like sweet dawn and some others, and vg for some other goodies.

vanilla is a tough one.

for all around best bough juice i would have to say diy is my first choice, here for others like sweet dawn and some others, and vg for some other goodies.

Thats weird, because EVERY apple ive tried sucked haha...ive heard 2 good things about vaporgalaxy, but if diyfalvorshack has got me on some good *** vanilla i guess ill go with that

How's it going guys. Im new to filling my own cartridges so I want to do it right the first time haha. Im looking for a good tasting vanilla and apple e-liquid in a high mg bottle. 24mg at least, 36mg is a positive. Wanting good vapor and good throat hit of course. Ill be using the very own Revolution battery and carotmizers from our very own vaportalk store. Please and thank you for your help.

if you can find juice cheaper then $25 for 150ml let me know! Until then that is exactly what Blue Mist offers and it is American Made too! It only goes up to 32mg but I was vaping 36mg and I swear I can not tell the difference between Blue Mist's 32mg and others at 36mg!

There is also these too..

Madvapes

My Freedom Smokes

and our very own VT juices here!

vanilla is a tough one.

Very strongly recommend Killa Vanilla from Vapor Galaxy. It's amazing. I also love Volcano's vanilla but the highest it goes is 12mg.

As far as apple goes, I have only tried E-Liquid Planet's, which is just okay. VT's should be in my mailbox tomorrow!

For what you are looking for, try www.ecigarettecigar.com and tell Alan that Tim sent you. They have several flavors in 36mg including apple and vanilla and are only $6 for a 15 ml bottle. Hope that helps.

www.avejuice.com <<<

Seriously at least try it. It's all VG, the throat hit and vapor production are better than any juice I have ever tried(hands down), the flavors are great.

If you like Tobacco try the Bobas Bounty or Flue Cured, for sweeter the cheesecake flavors are great as is the Irish Cream. If you like minty flavors you would love the mint chocolate juice.

I have some other juices but they barely get used because I love this stuff so much. The Bobas is my all day everyday vape and I don't see that changing.

I just made an order from avejuice, heard only good things from them, still waiting for it. Vanilla is one of my favorite flavors. Most vanilla flavors do not taste right and I have tried a good amount. Vapor4life wow vanilla is pretty good but my favorite is the greensmoke vanilla. It is too bad greensmoke uses a KR-808d-2/E9 connection which isn't compatible with many batteries.

I have two favorite daily vapes, torque56 and freedom juice. They both can be found at www..com. they both are a tobacco flacor with some sweet undertones to each of them. A benefit of Halo is that their juice is american made and the bottles are 30ml with childlocked dropper tops to them. I suggest watching some vid reviews though before just diving into a random supplier.

Maybe I missed which flavors you are looking for, but I would HIGHLY recommend any Halo E-Liquid for several reasons....First, they are 100% american made which results in a safer e-liquid. Plus all of their e-liquid is made fresh and bottles include batch numbers etc to ensure freshness. Their flavors are the truest tasting e-liquid I have ever used and you will not be dissapointed!

I am also a big fan of this one, but I vape it all day LOL I have a big sweet tooth and it satisfies that as well :thumbsup:

You know I LOVE WU Rum and Coke, Dr. Pepper is very good too, nice and sweet, I'm going to try eggnog this order. I want to try Belgium Chocolate and White Zin. I wish VT had vg I would love to try his Midnight and he has a new chocolate flavor. I guess I could order them for hubby and try them. Hot Vapor has some tasty looking ones too and they have flights, sampler packs. Their Carnival sounds yummy and the dessert flight looks very tempting. Seriously was smoking ever this much fun, tasty, or relaxing? I never got excited about buying a pack of cigs but I'm so loving this! Poor little 510 goes everywhere clutched in my hot little hand! I love the sweet flavors too, never thought I would but soooo wrong.:unworthy:

If your looking for cheap e juice, check out valuevapor.com. MadVapes has good deals on everything. Lately I've been getting my juice from liquidexpress. It's not cheap but every liquid that I have tried had exceeded my expectations. They're well known for their Honey Flue Cured and Cherry Pipe Tobacco. Freedomsmokeusa is suppose to have awesome liquids but I haven't had a chance to try them yet. Vaporrenu is also inexpensive and offers different ratios of pg/vg and extra flavor shots if so desired.

if you can find juice cheaper then $25 for 150ml let me know! Until then that is exactly what Blue Mist offers and it is American Made too! It only goes up to 32mg but I was vaping 36mg and I swear I can not tell the difference between Blue Mist's 32mg and others at 36mg!

Can you recommend any of their tobacco flavors or the RY4?