Pg Vs. Peg

Killovicz

Greetings ladies and gentleman

Just got my Janty eGo delivered this morning :D, and to cut the long story short WOW MAN!!! I already know for sure, that I will NEVER SMOKE AGAIN!!

However the liquids that I bought are PG's and I have heard that PEG's provide more vapour.

Is vapour production the only difference between PG's and PEG's or are PEG's also more harsh in the taste? I bought some pre-filled cartos which tasted very harsh, was this perhaps due to PEG liquid?

--------------------------------------------------------

Thanks in advance, Killovicz

Edited by Killovicz

I have not tried PEG and most on the forums haven't either. I do know that prefilled cartridges are usually are more harsh and don't taste so good, regardless of what the liquid is.

VG liquids do make more vapor and PG liquids will produce more of a throat hit.

What are you using to put your liquids in?

I only use PG but that is just my preference, a lot of people only use VG,and some use a mix of the two.

Did you actually buy some liquid that is PEG?

What are you using to put your liquids in?

I only use PG but that is just my preference, a lot of people only use VG,and some use a mix of the two.

Did you actually buy some liquid that is PEG?

I have only bought PG-liquids in my first order so I put PG in my gear. And I also found out that the harsh taste in prefilled catros is due to dry liquid rather then anything else. I guess that the longer liquid stays on catros the more it dry out increasing the amount of nicotine, I duno...

I haven't bought any PEG liquid yet but I found a dude (in Europe, where I'm from) that sells it and I am about to order some right now! I'll order some RY4 24mg in both PG and PEG to test the difference. When it arrives I'll give an update!!!

Cheers, Killovicz

I have only bought PG-liquids in my first order so I put PG in my gear. And I also found out that the harsh taste in prefilled catros is due to dry liquid rather then anything else. I guess that the longer liquid stays on catros the more it dry out increasing the amount of nicotine, I duno...

I haven't bought any PEG liquid yet but I found a dude (in Europe, where I'm from) that sells it and I am about to order some right now! I'll order some RY4 24mg in both PG and PEG to test the difference. When it arrives I'll give an update!!!

Cheers, Killovicz

Yes please let us know about the PEG. I'm really curious. :)

Info on PEG:

http://www.totallywicked-eliquid.com/products/eliquid-mixing-accessories/polyethylene-glycol-peg-400-product.html

I first picked up some back in May. Not bad but I dont use it at 100% in juices, I use it as an additive to VG/PG blends. It does have increased vapor production than PG does and isnt as thick as VG. Honestly, I could live without it and don't plan to reorder when my current supply runs out. Besides using it as a component of my juice, I use it for removing primer from atties and periodic attie cleaning/maintenance but it not any more effective than PG is at that task.

It really isn't a big deal or ALL THAT different from PG. It does produce thicker vapor but has a terrible taste if it is all PEG. It is a nice additive but isnt essential, IMHO.

Edited by Burn