2 Steps Forward 1 Step Back

unruly8i

I've been vaping for 2 months now. Haven't had an analog. My juice is either 6mg or 0 nic. For the past 2 days I've been feeling unsatisfied. I'm craving more throat hit. My LR atty isn't helping. :huh: I think I may have to break down an order some higher nic juice for times like this.

It happens to a lot of us so don't feel lonely

Some higher nic juice may help or maybe just some new flavors:animier:

I've also heard that you can just add some PGA or cinnamon or

menthol if you like to up the throat hit in the juice you have.

Some of the DIYers will no doubt have some good ideas

for TH.Good luck and hang in there.

There have been times since going to 0 nic that I felt the need for some nic. Those times I go back to 12mg nic and do fine with that for awhile before going back to 0 nic. But...if it's TH you're looking for, then yes, adding a couple of drops of menthol does that. I learned that trick from kitsune. :thumbsup:

Aaaahhhh - menthol, the simulated TH as I put it. We still had issues getting to 0 missingthe TH but the LR equipment helped that out along with menthol. VY Mentha packs a wallop.

Also, grain alcohol (everclear at your local liquor store in most states) as well. But I found that a pain to mix and keep from evaporating.

Also, grain alcohol (everclear at your local liquor store in most states) as well. But I found that a pain to mix and keep from evaporating.

I'm sure if I had Everclear on my desk it would "evaporate" too. LOL!

I wouldn't consider having some nic a step back. You've done way more than many of us are even willing to try. I vape 24mg and have made no effort to cut down at all.

I wouldn't consider having some nic a step back. You've done way more than many of us are even willing to try. I vape 24mg and have made no effort to cut down at all.

Agreed - cutting back should be effortless, if not, no worries, stay where its comfortable. Do low and have some of the higher stuff sitting around for the tense moments or when you just want to get a shot of the "good stuff". As long as you are not smoking, you are golden!!!!!!!!! Nicotine in and of itself is not a horrible thing. I only recommend getting to zero to see if you just had a mental addiction as I had. Plus it makes the FDA bogey man less scary.

Edited by FTJoe