Blog About Fda Case

LoriHNC

i seen that also.

there was a long topic about that system. that is to give the user over all rep in the +/-

i tried to give you a + for that damn - but i not permitted to vote because i sell ecig stuff.

haha, I +'d myself to zero it out :thumbsup:

PS I am going to be ordering a mod soon.

I just read this article.

http://www.laboratoryequipment.com/News-thirdhand-smoke-poses-public-health-risk-092110.aspx?xmlmenuid=51

I just love how they think because a liquid is chocolate flavored, kids are targeted. I guess we as adults can't like chocolate anymore. Or Kahlua, or any flavored liquors.

"Someone in my lab just showed me a bright pink one. And they're selling them with flavors like chocolate and bubble gum," she says. "These things have nicotine, and you can tell who they're trying to hook."

what i find funny is that last year fda was blocking ecigs and was told it couldn't by a court.

so what makes them think they can do it now? ie: why are they taking peoples packages like they have done to chris?

i say its time to sue the fda for wrongful seizure and violating a court ruling.

I agree on that, Thank god it sounds like we have some more time to keep buying e cig supplies, hopefully they keep stalling this about how to classify it and all that other stuff about this. A win for Vapeheads today and hopefully more to come. :punk:

I just read this article.

http://www.laboratoryequipment.com/News-thirdhand-smoke-poses-public-health-risk-092110.aspx?xmlmenuid=51

I just love how they think because a liquid is chocolate flavored, kids are targeted. I guess we as adults can't like chocolate anymore. Or Kahlua, or any flavored liquors.

"Someone in my lab just showed me a bright pink one. And they're selling them with flavors like chocolate and bubble gum," she says. "These things have nicotine, and you can tell who they're trying to hook."

I know I showed a bunch of 15-16 year old kids skateboarding around by my house and they asked me about what I was smoking and I showed them my Tornado, they thought it was cool but NONE of them asked "where did you get thet" or "how can I get one" they just asked me if I could buy them a pack of analogs so the whole its targeting kids thing is bs to me. If they are going to make accusations like that they should base it off real life situations.

i guess by the same logic liquor that is flavored should also be banned.

Fruit liqueurs

* Amabilli (banana)

* 99 Bananas (banana)

* Bajtra – Maltese liqueur (prickly pear)

* Cointreau (orange)

* Cuarenta Y Tres/Licor 43 (citrus, vanilla)

* Curaçao (bitter orange)

* DeKuyper Pomegranate (pomegranate)

* Destinee (tropical fruit)

* Dwersteg's Organic Orange Liqueur

* Espiritu del Ecuador (20 Ecuadoran fruits, including peach, chocolate, cherry, and almond)

* Grand Marnier (orange)

* GRAPèRO (pink grapefruit)

* Hpnotiq (tropical fruit)

* Kruškovac (pear)

* Lichido (lychee)

* Limoncello (lemon)

* Mandarine Napoleon (mandarin)

* Manzana verde (apple)

* Midori (melon)

* NUVO (fruit nectars and sparkling chardonnay and pinot noir wines)

* PAMA (pomegranate)

* Passoã (passion fruit; also comes in mango, pineapple, and coconut flavors)

* Pisang Ambon (banana)

* Pucker (apple)

* Triple sec (orange)

* X-Rated Fusion Liqueur (blood orange, mango and passion fruit)

Berry liqueurs

* 99 Berries

* Blueberry

* Buckthorn

* Cherry Heering (cherry)

* Chambord (raspberry)

* Cloudberry

* Ginjinha (cherry)

* Guavaberry (guavaberry)

* Guignolet (wild cherry)

* Hare Ahududu (raspberry)

* Hare Vişne (sour cherry)

* Hideous (berry and citrus)

* Lillehammer (lingonberry)

* Lingonberry

* Maraschino (cherry)

* Murtado (ugni molinae)

* Polar Cranberry

* Prunelle (plum)

* Razzmatazz (raspberry)

* Sloe gin (sloe)

* Whidbeys (loganberry)

just to name a few.

i cant stand tobacco flavored juice, pretty much the only thing i tend to vape is something sweet, like candy.

It's a ridiculous argument that they are targeting kids but one that would be met with least resistance. So it's good strategy on their part. It's used for every thing you don't like.

Tobacco companies targeted kids for decades, well when you have deep pockets you can get away with it longer!

Remember candy cigarettes lol?

Alcohol Energy Drinks were targeting kids! OMG it was like the end of the world as we know it when the Energy Drink formula was introduced to alcohol.

So here comes ecigs. Hey look, they are targeting kids! Everyone wants to protect kids. Good strategy to find immediate allies.