Just Recieved Totally Wicked Tornado In The Mail!

StOmPeR

After my horrible experience with ecigaretteschoice.com (Their SS Micro No7, ejuice, and charger) I sent everything back to them after 3 days!! I had to take up smoking again in the mean time. So needless to say my first 3 days as a new E-Cigarette customer were not ideal, to say the least! Luckily they gave me a full refund. Then I found this forum, got some good advice, and did my research. Well today is the moment of truth!!

I just received totally wicked's Tornado in the mail, along with the new PCC that was just released for it. They are both charging at this very moment!! Can't wait to finally try it out!! I must say i am impressed with the packaging!

The Tornado is nicely designed, and so is the PCC.

I will keep you all updated.

I just plugged up the first battery at 5PM exactly CST. So we'll see how much it was already charged up, hopefully it won't take too long!

Thx,

StOmPeR

yeah... about that!!! the charger that comes with the TW kit(which was the first eGo/tornado kit I got) takes like 6 1/2 to 7 hours to charge a batt thats fully discharged. I would recommend you to get a usb fast changer which take a lil less than 2 hours the charge a batt. Good luck and enjoy your Tornado!!! :thumbsup:

Well my PCC light just turned green, so it took 1 hour and 20 minutes to fully charge the Totally Wicked Tornado PCC from the time I got it in the mail. Now just waiting on the first battery I plugged into the wall, while i'm waiting on that one, I'm going to plug the other battery into the fully charged PCC, lets see which one charges full first! :detective:

Well my PCC light just turned green, so it took 1 hour and 20 minutes to fully charge the Totally Wicked Tornado PCC from the time I got it in the mail. Now just waiting on the first battery I plugged into the wall, while i'm waiting on that one, I'm going to plug the other battery into the fully charged PCC, lets see which one charges full first! :detective:

Yeah... the batteries should not take long to charge either the first time. Just remember that they come about 80% charged already out of the box!

http://www.totallywicked-eliquid.com/products/tornado-e-ni-accessories/titan-mains-charger-product.html

Check the link. the charger that kit comes with takes between 60-90 minutes to fully Re-Charge a 510 battery from empty. 510 not tornado!

Hey i was just saying believe me i went thru that long 7 hours of charging for about a week and a half.

Edited by QuiksilverPR

Yeah... the batteries should not take long to charge either the first time. Just remember that they come about 80% charged already out of the box!

http://www.totallywi...er-product.html

Check the link. the charger that kit comes with takes between 60-90 minutes to fully Re-Charge a 510 battery from empty. 510 not tornado!

Hey i was just saying believe me i went thru that long 7 hours of charging for about a week and a half.

I believe you man, I was just saying for records sake I was marking down the time, thats all.

Ok I have had time to experience my new Tornado from "totally wicked". I am VERY happy! I used the medium strength cartridge first, that came with the starter kit. And based on this experience, there was SOMETHING SERIOUSLY WRONG WITH THE ejuice that came from http://www.ecigaretteschoice.com/ (yeah that's right I am calling you out) I had hoped that it wasn't just me, but, when I took the first hit off that ss Micro No.7 filled with the juice they gave me, I came very close to passing out, I had bad headaches, and felt sick as hell! Its OBVIOUS something was wrong with the ejuice they gave me! I should have had it tested and then sued their ***!!

Anyway, I love my Tornado, although I need to find a taste that's right for me. I ordered a few flavors from Vaperite.com I haven't been able to smoke them yet, but the Organic tobacco smells decent and the VR4 smells damn good also. As soon as this cartridge is empty, I am going to clean it, then fill it with one of them.

Anyway, I am Vaper for life now! :thumbsup: I can finnally stop wasting money on outrages Cigarette Prices/taxes, and stop throwing my money away on a product that slowly kills me! I Thank God for showing me this forum, and for the people on here that have helped guide my decision! THANK YOU

StOmPeR

I am so glad the tornado is working so well for you. night and day !!!!

finding the right liquids is half the fun !!! so many suppliers sell 3ml -10ml sizes which are great for testing out new flavors !!!

thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif