Ego Arrived Last Night

Darrin

had ordered it from puresmoker on monday afternoon when i had given up finding my spade..

of course right after i ordered it, my wife called to say she found it in one of the pockets of the suitcase.

great device! shall test the battery life during a full day at work, but my guess is that a single battery will last me all day just fine.

the spade actually lasted most of a work day for me as i am not a heavy user

I am a sucker for new gadgets but i expect this to last me awhile

figure my drip tips should arrive within the next couple of days

had ordered it from puresmoker on monday afternoon when i had given up finding my spade..

of course right after i ordered it, my wife called to say she found it in one of the pockets of the suitcase.

great device! shall test the battery life during a full day at work, but my guess is that a single battery will last me all day just fine.

the spade actually lasted most of a work day for me as i am not a heavy user

I am a sucker for new gadgets but i expect this to last me awhile

figure my drip tips should arrive within the next couple of days

I have an eGo double set. They are great! I'm "REALLY" wanting to purchase a SPADE! Any comments or advice on them? :)

Well just for that reason I have a backup 510 with charger that I leave at work

Along with a bottle of juice and atty

Been burned before.

I had charged my spade battery backwards in the charger and killed it

And noticed after I had gotten to work

Though I turned around and decided to work from home that day

:-)

Glad I have that option most days

I have an eGo double set. They are great! I'm "REALLY" wanting to purchase a SPADE! Any comments or advice on them? :)

The only advice I really have for the spade is to get some extra batteries and DON'T charge them backwards in the charger

Great device though and really nice looking, but battery doesn't last quite as long as the ego

But on the plus side, the batteries aren't proprietary pieces and just can be popped in

I still love mine

Edited by Darrin

The ones I ordered from Puresmoker came with one regular atty and one LR atty. Did yours? You may have an LR atty.

you are right! i totally forgot about that...

I was using the LR one today... not sure which one i like actually, for some reason i think the regular atty produces more vapor

but that may be my imagination

my cartos shipped this morning so i should have them early next week, and drip tips came in today

battery lasted all day with no issues

Edit: my mistake, I was using the reg atty

Not sure the difference though will have to experiment

Edited by Darrin

What are the drawbacks of them?

What I hear mostly is that they don't last long (although some do report good life). They are suppose to give you the 5V experience without 5V.

I didn't like them when they first came out and ended up using regular 510s for at 5 to 6V.

well, after using just the LR atty that came with the ego, i have to say that i really like them..

so had to order a few LR cartos

spendy little habit :)

though not nearly as bad as 9 bucks for a pack of smokes, even if you replace the cartos every 3 days, it still works out to two weeks of vaping for the same price (not including juice)

but i still have close to 150ml of juice here for now... waiting for the new VT flavors