Vt Mentha

Marleen

I ordered and received my VT Mentha liquid and I really don't like the flavor! I thought it would have more of a "fresh, clean minty flavor" - Just my personal opinion! Now I'm stuck with two bottles of it! Has anyone out there tried it and like it?

You could always mail em to me? :thumbsup:

I will think about doing so. I'm going to wait until my Joye Ego arrives and try it with that first and see if it makes a difference or not. I'm using it in the cart of a Blu Ecig. So maybe it's the Blu that isn't working well and not giving me the best flavor I can get out of it - I'm not sure if that would matter or not?

Most people either like menthol or they hate it... let me know ! :thumbsup:

I think I was expecting a "MINTY" taste out of this - BUT I guess that's why it's not called mint and called menthol! LOL! So there is a difference between the two - I thought it would have a sweeter taste also. Ok, yes, I will let you know.

If you really don't like it, you may send the bottles back and I'll let you choose something else from the store :) Just complete a support ticket by clicking the "support" link on the forum menu bar.

Christopher,

That would be great if you can do that for me!!! I hardly used any at all. If I don't like the flavor now I'm sure I'll never like it. I would love to try something sweet like chocolate! Yum! I will go ahead and complete the support ticket. Thank you so much!! Marleen

If you really don't like it, you may send the bottles back and I'll let you choose something else from the store :) Just complete a support ticket by clicking the "support" link on the forum menu bar.

Thank you Christopher!!

I just filled out the support ticket however I have to wait until I get home from work to give you my order number! I would love to get something in exchange. Marleen Kana

Thank you Christopher!!

I just filled out the support ticket however I have to wait until I get home from work to give you my order number! I would love to get something in exchange. Marleen Kana

So how cool is Christopher!!! Come on, say it...say it!!! ;-)

There are tons of minty stuff out there, menthol, as you found out, is not mint. I am a Mentha junky, can not get enough. Someone earlier said it, I have no use for something I can't mix with Mentha. So rue (but I was a marlboro Menthol lights smoker).