Noob Looking For Decent Tobacco E Liquid

bkrindy

Hi All

This is my first post here so excuse my noobiness...I read the forum rules but still on the learning curve!

I have been using 2 great 510s for about 3 days. I received some e liquid from both of the suppliers I ordered from, including 2 or 3 tobacco flavors, but have yet to find a great tobacco-flavored liquid. I smoke Marb-100's (for 25 years) and hope to replace the analogs altogether with e-cigs. I have been pleasantly surprised so far tho haven't yet gone 100% to the e-cigs. Partly cause I am still looking for more of a tobacco-y taste. I have tried some of the other flavors and to my surprise actually like the hazelnut coffee! BUT still seeking tobacco flavor...Any input from you all is appreciated.

Hi, Welcome to the Vapor Talk Forum. I'm wondering though why you're not in the Intro section for five posts? Vaping flavors do try to match tobacco tastes, but being that taste is really subjective, everyone has a different experience. If you go to the Suppliers link, you'll see the various tobacco e-liquid for purchase. It's going to be a trial and error sitch and personal preference. If you haven't already tried a 555 or a VT Dulcis or Tobacco, that's what I would recommend. Others will perhaps offer their tobacco suggestions. Gluck!

Edited by Lily

Welcome !!! The 510 is a great unit. Very glad you have found us.

sorry, not going to be much help with tobacco flavors. The only tobacco flavor I have ever used is Marlboro/USA mix. None really taste like tobacco.

Like Lily said--its very trial and error. just a matter of trying different flavors--many suppliers have 3 and 5ml sizes--great for finding just the right flavors.

Happy Vaping

Hi, Welcome to the Vapor Talk Forum. I'm wondering though why you're not in the Intro section for five posts? Vaping flavors do try to match tobacco tastes, but being that taste is really subjective, everyone has a different experience. If you go to the Suppliers link, you'll see the various tobacco e-liquid for purchase. It's going to be a trial and error sitch and personal preference. If you haven't already tried a 555 or a VT Dulcis or Tobacco, that's what I would recommend. Others will perhaps offer their tobacco suggestions. Gluck!

hi lily-

i read the rule as noobies must post here until post count reaches 5...not when post count reaches 5...unless it is written incorrectly i take this to mean i cannot post in any other topics except this one (and of course the introduction topic)...anyone?

rindy

Welcome to Vapor Talk! :thumbsup: Feel free to ask any questions you may have...

I've tried quite a few - so pretty good, some not. But *the* best I've tried so far is the "eastcoast" from Vaporrenu. It's the only one I've tried that especially on the exhale, leaves a taste thats like a fresh leaf of tobacco smells like. They offer "double shots" of flavor for an extra 50 cents, so loving flavor, I get a double shot. And their 30ml are only 6.99 to 7.99 (depending on what you add).

hi lily-

i read the rule as noobies must post here until post count reaches 5...not when post count reaches 5...unless it is written incorrectly i take this to mean i cannot post in any other topics except this one (and of course the introduction topic)...anyone?

rindy

I stand corrected :)

Have not tried VT Tobacco but is now on my list. I started with Marlboro/USA Mix but find adding a dew drops of Clove to it really gets it closer for me. I also like RY4 but that really is closer to a cigar flavor.

I can't get enough VaporTalk Tobacco, nothing else tastes like this.

Most tobacco flavors I've tried end up tasting more like you are either chewing a huge, damp tobacco leaf or it ends up tasting like tea for some ungodly reason.

Can't go wrong with VaporTalk tobacco. :thumbsup:

Thanks to all who replied!

I have now ordered and just received some VT eliquid (and others) and though I admit I thought there might be some shilling here (it is the VT forum after all!) - I am blown away...Happily VERY pleased with the experiment. I have only smoked 2 analogs in the last 24 hours. THAT is amazing for me. I have smoked for 35 years. I did not think I would ever quit - through pregnancies, illness, puffing outside in -0 degree weather, yadda, yadda, yadda...And the 2 i smoked were not so enjoyable either. The only Dulcis available was the 10mg and it is still quite good in terms of taste and throat hit. The VT tobacco and midnight kick butt too. I believe I can do this now 100%. And for those of you wondering I am using an e-go almost exclusively with flat tip carts (love them!) and I direct drip.

Rindy

The VT Tobacco is pretty good, and the Dulcis OWNS. My favorite tobacco by FAR is Torque 56 by Halo. It may or may not cost a small fortune :whistle: but it's worth every penny.

hi popsicle-

i ordered that halo e juice....Thanks - will report back.