Birthday Order From Vt

OK. so I just put in my first order from Vapor Talk!!!! good news and bad news though....No Dulcis or Grape soda in high strength... :cry:

I did get; Choco Java, Midnight, sweet dawn, exotic tobacco, and...wait for it...COLA!

Now everybody keeps sayin how fast VT is and how their liquid is the best...ya got me so excited 'bout these liquids I just canna' stand it!! I hope they are as good as you say!!

If they are then I am sure to order more cola at least. Does anyone know how soon will they get more grape soda and dulcis at high strength?? or will they at all???(FDA :censored: ) I may have to try low nic. level just to taste these flavors...

I will post again when they get here and I have tasted them...I have never done a real review and am sure everybody here knows these liquids (see Kitsune I am trying not to use the word juice too)

PEACE be wit' ya' :devil:

choco java is skank. i just can't do it, and i've tried it many times. I have a 2/3 full 10m bottle up for sale if anyones interested. ;)

otherwise, vt juice is by far my favorite and most flavor packed. i just got some mentha, grape soda, dulcis, and midnight in today. loving it.