Supplier Questions

Vermonster13

I believe Totally Wicked accepts Paypal and stocks the cartos you like.

Jeff is correct. Totally Wicked is the only supplier that I have found that takes Paypal. I have used it with them a couple of times now.

A place called Eastmall takes PayPal also I learned and they have some pretty good prices but it doesn't appear that they have the mega size ones sadly. Totally wicked was pretty helpful on the phone. Shipping was a little steep for the item size though.

Just FYI - Eastmall is a China supplier - ships from China. Shipping from China is usally a little more than regular suppliers stateside. If you do consider ordering from a China supplier, I would check out Healthcabin.net - they sell genuine Joye products (don't know if they take paypal).

Edited by Brian

Just FYI - Eastmall is a China supplier - ships from China. Shipping from China is usally a little more than regular suppliers stateside. If you do consider ordering from a China supplier, I would check out Healthcabin.net - they sell genuine Joye products (don't know if they take paypal).

FYI: Healthcabin.net does accept Paypal....I ordered from them and from China it only took 7 days! They have a ton of stock too :)