A Bit Of Research On Cart Filler Use

profbeard

I originally posted this on a number of forums to test out a theory (which is starting to look like a crock of **** by the way).

HOWEVER - the pattern of responses across the first four forums is starting to show interesting "cultural" and "community" variations, so I'd like to get some responses from here if people are willing to help...

SO - IF you use carts (cartomiser users, drippers and dippers need not apply ) can you complete the above survey please.

(NOTE "Fluval" means white polyester replacement, "foam" means open foam typically "blue foam" and DIY means anything else you stuff in a cart like teabags. For this survey I'm not interested in others cart mods, just what filler is used...)

Well - I had comments like "no-one uses carts - they all drip or use cartomisers now" on another forum, but still got a lot of responses - search on "foam" or "fluval" or "teabag" usually throws up evidence of cart use ;)

When I search "teabag" on google, I get plenty of things besides cart discussion.

just saying....

=)

• 2 weeks later...