My First Pv Convert

Arcsylver

I talked to a freind of mine last week about my new eGo and told him how much I loved it. I explained about PV's and howmch better I felt since making the switch etc.etc.

Well I get a call out of the blue yesterday from him telling me he just received his eGo kit and how much he already loves it, and how his Marlboro's already taste like crap. lol.

Chalk one up for the PV movement. Another convert!!

I figured a tiny bit of good news amongst all the doom and gloom of the FDA debacle would be a nice change of pace for everyone.

That is good news! Helping out a friend is awesome! The eGo is a good PV for sure! I love mine! :) I don't know what I'll do if the FDA keeps on with there #@%&*$# and vapin is a federal crime or somethin! LOL

Good for youthumbsup.gif

I love it when one of us is able to convert somebody. I even have my kits converting their friends. Neither of my kids smoke--but they love what it has done for me. I had smoked their whole lives. I have even emailed them a PV resource guide to send to anybody interested. of course I have vapor talk at the top of the list !!!

Happy vaping