Plan B

I have a feeling you want that report on schizo-vision.B)

You got that right meester. Let's get with the program!

Actually, are you planning to buy an Iolite any time soon? I really am interested in your opinion about all of it -- how well it satisfies the nic requirement, TH, hassle, the works. I've never had much luck refilling butane lighters, is this going to be the same kind of deal? Like that. I need to know, and I know everyone else here is curious too. I'm a potential buyer though, so your experience is truly meaningful for me.

You got that right meester. Let's get with the program!

Actually, are you planning to buy an Iolite any time soon? I really am interested in your opinion about all of it -- how well it satisfies the nic requirement, TH, hassle, the works. I've never had much luck refilling butane lighters, is this going to be the same kind of deal? Like that. I need to know, and I know everyone else here is curious too. I'm a potential buyer though, so your experience is truly meaningful for me.

I'm getting it real soon. I got to get my normal supplies from Indy Vapor Shop, pay for a sticker to get permission to drive my OWN CAR, and unless I'm forgetting something the Iolite is next. Oh, and I might have to buy the wife Twilight crap as a distraction.:shiftyninja:

Oh, and I might have to buy the wife Twilight crap as a distraction.:shiftyninja:

ROFLMAO!

:offtopic: When the first Twilight was released on DVD, I had to go to Target that Saturday morning (in March I believe) to pick her up the BluRay special feature version. It's about a 30 minute drive. So I going down the highway about 75mph and I heard this loud bang (though it was a gun shot) and my side window (back side window in my truck) shattered. Scared the heck out of me. I looked in my rear view and there was a deer rolling down the road. Believe it or not, it got up and ran off.

ROFLMAO!

:offtopic: When the first Twilight was released on DVD, I had to go to Target that Saturday morning (in March I believe) to pick her up the BluRay special feature version. It's about a 30 minute drive. So I going down the highway about 75mph and I heard this loud bang (though it was a gun shot) and my side window (back side window in my truck) shattered. Scared the heck out of me. I looked in my rear view and there was a deer rolling down the road. Believe it or not, it got up and ran off.

That would freak me out. I can't believe it got up and ran off. Be careful. Hitting a deer could make you road kill.

I think I got you beat. She has a book shelf full of Twilight crap. By full I mean things are stacked and behind things. She even has doubles! She made me beg Burger King for a cardboard pop up almost as big as the book shelf. She got it and now I have to look at it the rest of my life. She will win Twilight crap from Ebay BEFORE she begs me for the money! One time I watched one of the movies with her(forgive me God). I had to get up to get a Pepsi or drain my atty or something. She said,"Wait! The best part is coming up!!!" I waited for a few minutes, they both kissed, and then she asked,"Did you see it?!" I said,"They kissed?" She said,"No! His lips!" She rewound it, paused it at a part where his lips kind of curled up, and said,"That is so hot!" I didn't understand how that was the best part. She is obsessed. It is insanity! The worst part is that we own all the Twilight Barbies!!! Why can't she be obsessed with collecting fossils, Star Trek, classic video games, and e-cigs like normal people?B)

But what if the companies that made the devices you are using now started to also make devices with vaporization chambers that can be used with e-juice but have the versatility of a vaporizer? Would you consider that an upgrade to atties? If they started making devices like this now do you think it would increase the chances of Vapor Talk still existing after a ban of nic juice and e-cigs?

Yeah Id definatly use them, and that would be cool if VT would continue and we'd all be using a lolite or something similar, its a possibility.

This ban, if it happens, won't change much. We are able to bypass the legal system though labeling the individual parts for different purposes.

I bet the e-cig battery can be modified to function as a flashlight batter or other toy battery (using the same screw in method.

The atomizer will be a little harder, while the juice could be sold as a fly repellent with a nice scent (would have to be mixed with something to make the 'fly repellent' less potent.

I BOUGHT MY IOLITE! IT'S ON! RELEASE THE KRAKEN!:punk:

OH SH-...

WHERE DID YOU GET 150 EUROS?!

I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH 150 EUROS IS!

CAPS LOCK off.

My backup plan? A pack of Marlboro Smooth 100s and a Bic. HA, kidding. But no, seriously... <_<

But I definitely look forward to hearing about your plan! I'm definitely curious.

Sidenote: So we're saying that this is relatively safe as well, because it's pure tobacco without the additives. So is rolling your own cigarettes still a no-go? I'm just asking because it's an obvious option to me, but I assume there is a reason it's bad. :question:

OH SH-...

WHERE DID YOU GET 150 EUROS?!

I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH 150 EUROS IS!

CAPS LOCK off.

My backup plan? A pack of Marlboro Smooth 100s and a Bic. HA, kidding. But no, seriously... <_<

But I definitely look forward to hearing about your plan! I'm definitely curious.

Sidenote: So we're saying that this is relatively safe as well, because it's pure tobacco without the additives. So is rolling your own cigarettes still a no-go? I'm just asking because it's an obvious option to me, but I assume there is a reason it's bad. :question:

People think nicotine is bad because of guilt by association to smoking. People think tobacco is bad because of guilt by association to smoking. Tobacco doesn't contain the 4000 or so chemicals that us vapers are trying to avoid. The smoke contains them. I'll keep it simple. Smoking is real bad. It is being beaten to death with your own head bad. Vaping tobacco is real good. It is driving the Vapor Talk car at the Indy 500 good. And soon I will find out for sure.:thumbsup:

This ban, if it happens, won't change much. We are able to bypass the legal system though labeling the individual parts for different purposes.

I bet the e-cig battery can be modified to function as a flashlight batter or other toy battery (using the same screw in method.

The atomizer will be a little harder, while the juice could be sold as a fly repellent with a nice scent (would have to be mixed with something to make the 'fly repellent' less potent.

But why go through all that when you can just remake the e-cig in a better way so we don't have to go through the black market?

I'll do it in Schzio-vision! Video has sound and color but Schzio-vision has waves and vibrations that your human mind can't even detect! Umm... If you can't detect it.... OH!....Okay!.... It will be a video.

Yay! :animier:

Edited by Lily

People think nicotine is bad because of guilt by association to smoking. People think tobacco is bad because of guilt by association to smoking. Tobacco doesn't contain the 4000 or so chemicals that us vapers are trying to avoid. The smoke contains them. I'll keep it simple. Smoking is real bad. It is being beaten to death with your own head bad. Vaping tobacco is real good. It is driving the Vapor Talk car at the Indy 500 good. And soon I will find out for sure.:thumbsup:

Very true in regards to smoking. I've always said I couldn't believe I was lighting something on fire then purposefully breathing in the smoke.