Survey On The Effects Of Vaping

Mark

I was asked to repost the following. Please take the time to do this survey---

Hi,

I’m the Administrator of the Spanish speaking forum Vapeando.com.

During the last months, our forum’s Team has been preparing an independent study about the effects of Vaping.

With help from professional doctors, and as a first step for that study, we prepared a Survey with 93 basic items about vaping.

This initiative is absolutely independent. There is no connection whatsoever with tobacco industry , pharmaceutical companies , manufacturers or sellers of electronic cigarettes.

The information compiled by means of this study will be submitted to a Scientific Research Team for analysis and preview so that publishing in scientific magazines may be considered.

I’m writing this message, with the hope that you may help publishing this information in your forums, blogs, and other webs of fellow vapers around the world, so we can collect data from vapers everywhere, as many as possible.

The survey is translated by now to three languages:

Spanish: http://www.vapeando.com/encuestas/index.php?sid=66172&lang=es

English: http://www.vapeando.com/encuestas/index.php?sid=66172&lang=en

French: http://www.vapeando.com/encuestas/index.php?sid=66172&lang=fr

Our system is prepared to translate it to any other language, if we find qualified people who volunteer to do it…

(if you or any of your members are interested in helping with any translation, please contact me, so I can send you a text file with the contents of the survey).

We really hope this study will offer one more help to bring some light about the effects of vaping, and be positive for the vapers communities around the world, who try to avoid the negative effects of smoking.

Thanks in advance for your time, and if you need anything from us, just let us know.

Greetings,

Daniel (Pegaso in forums)

If it might help the cause, I'll do it! Guess I'll be busy for a while now! LOL Here goes! :)

I just took the survey! It takes no time at all! EVERYONE should take this survey! Just answer honestly and it will help the cause! It will show the TRUE benefits of E CIGS/VAPING OVER SMOKING!!!!! Take the time and do it! :)

THE FDA SHOULD USE THIS SURVEY TO GAIN "TRUE" INFORMATION ABOUT E CIGS/VAPING over SMOKING!

Edited by JayH503

After the survey, I remembered a symptom that I should have mentioned in the comment box. PAD symptoms disappeared! No longer have PAD or whatever that iron rod in the leg behind the knee is called. Hopefully if somebody else taking the survey and reads this will have same experience and remember to include it in the questionaire.