Mouthful Of Juice

owutaqt

:crybaby: Just wanted to let everyone here to know what happened to me so maybe it will stop it from happening to you. I filled up a cartomizer and then left the house for the evening. I went to vape in my car and about puked. I had over filled the cart and had a mouthful of juice. It was peppery and hot and tasted like crap. My tongue was burning most of the night and this morning my esophagus (i guess) is still not feeling right. :blush:

It is so frustrating that it happened and frankly a little scary.

Please be careful especially the new people it is not a joke and it is seriously painful. I hope I am able to vape later today again (still to irratated in my throat). I threw that carto away. :blush:

So just a word of warning and maybe a request of maybe someone letting me know how to prevent it from happening again. :help:

Thanks.

Julie

I constantly drink liquid by accident I like it, I think its good. LOL! QT when you fill your cartos make sure you dont over fill them and that won't happen, Just remember fill it so you think there is NOT enuff in there and it wont over flow of coarse you will have to fill em more often tho. Hope this helps :beer:

Edited by BEERCITYVAPRZ

Sorry your mouth got burned. :(

I'm pretty new here myself and am in no position at all be be giving out advice, but I don't think the carto needed to be thrown away. I think once the excess liquid was gone it would have been fine. Maybe someone else can correct me if I am wrong. But if you still have that trashbag and the carto isn't covered in old food or something you might want to rescue it, if it can be salvaged.

:crybaby: Just wanted to let everyone here to know what happened to me so maybe it will stop it from happening to you. I filled up a cartomizer and then left the house for the evening. I went to vape in my car and about puked. I had over filled the cart and had a mouthful of juice. It was peppery and hot and tasted like crap. My tongue was burning most of the night and this morning my esophagus (i guess) is still not feeling right. :blush:

It is so frustrating that it happened and frankly a little scary.

Please be careful especially the new people it is not a joke and it is seriously painful. I hope I am able to vape later today again (still to irratated in my throat). I threw that carto away. :blush:

So just a word of warning and maybe a request of maybe someone letting me know how to prevent it from happening again. :help:

Thanks.

Julie

Ya a mouth full of E Liquid is not good! I HATE when that happens! I have had that happen a couple of times! I always let a cartomizer sit on top of a paper towel or toilet paper (LOL) for a little while so the excess liquid can drain out through the bottom. I always keep a napkin handy when I vape, in case I draw too much or too fast. It happens sometimes, but not a lot! I get a little E liquid in my mouth once in a while when I direct drip if I'm not careful and the juice is up towards the top of the drip tip. I "ALWAYS" keep a cold drink at my computer, with a paper towel! I'd save the cartomizer if you can! It's still good. You just got it too full I'm guessing.

To prevent this from happening in the future just monitor how much you're putting in the cartomizer. The first couple of hits should be slower and not as powerful drags as a regular drag as a test to see if you have the right amount in there. If you go into it with a large/powerful drag and it's over filled, you'll get a bunch of juice in your mouth.

The same thing happens with dripping, sometimes you can put too much or too little. I've thought I dripped a couple drops but didn't and take a massive rip then get the worse taste ever.

I've gotten that from dripping too... awful!

with the carto's, make sure you give them a hefty thermometer shake... but be careful where it flys out to. Some cartos are quite airy and they fling an old dog stream.

if mine overfill I shake/sling the excess out in the trash can or outside on the ground the excess will sling out then it is fine.Just be carefull with it.You can do it with battery side or take the mouthpiece out and sling it from the top upside down....The packing will hold the rest and it wont be flooded anymore..

I haven't been juiced by a carto since I started using a drip tip on it. I remove the drip tip to refill, don't drip through it.

Also, after filling, I usually put a paper towel over the battery end and gently glow through it until the gurgling stops. This blows out any excess juice.

Oh my, sounds like you really got a mouthful. Maybe not so much as you, but I think a little juice in the mouth (and the eye) has happened to a lot of us. :ouch:

HAHA! I remember when I got liquid in my eye one night and freaked out over whether or not it would be okay (it was). In fact, I just got some e liquid in my eye the other day! But I actually love getting the liquid in my mouth. If I drip enough into my driptip and there is that pesky little bead of juice on the dropper bottle, I either lick it or tip the bottle and get the juice back in so none is wasted(i'm such a cheapskate).

if mine overfill I shake/sling the excess out in the trash can or outside on the ground the excess will sling out then it is fine.Just be carefull with it.You can do it with battery side or take the mouthpiece out and sling it from the top upside down....The packing will hold the rest and it wont be flooded anymore..

And even easier/less messy is to put a "condom" on the threads end half way. Then give it the "thermometer shake" a few times and you will be good to go. This is what I do when I want to get any excess juice out of one. Except when trying to empty it all the way I will give it a good "taryn spin"... You should put the "condom" on the mouthpiece end for this one though... you will get much more out of it and it helps loosen the filler a bit too. It's amazing how much you can get out of one! :thumbsup:

Edited by DAYVAPE

It happens to us at one time or another. Actually can happen easily if you have a number of cartos around or u forget when the last time u filled was. I use the condom method of refiling. Listen for a gargling sound, if u hear that stop! Then blow thru the mouth piece, should be find then. I hate when that happens but what you gonna do :)

Sorry your mouth got burned. :(

I'm pretty new here myself and am in no position at all be be giving out advice, but I don't think the carto needed to be thrown away. I think once the excess liquid was gone it would have been fine. Maybe someone else can correct me if I am wrong. But if you still have that trashbag and the carto isn't covered in old food or something you might want to rescue it, if it can be salvaged.

I use my cartos until they are absolutly DEAD whether they are flooded, thrown off the 3rd story of my apartment on to the dirty street or all covered in liquid I just wipe her off and keep on VAPING! :beer:

Another good reason for ordering a carton of 50 cartos yesterday! I think from now on that is going to be the only way I even buy the things... hell, it's all I plan on using for the time being, until something better comes along! :thumbsup:

Where'd ya get a carton of cartos? How much $? I have only now started using cartos but I think it may be the future.