How Can I Mix My Own Juice With Nicotine?

girldragon

do you have flavoring?

for vg to mix the pg with i use lorann's oils glycerine

flavor i use lorann's oils, the small little bottles.

if you let me know what you have i can tell you how to mix it.

well-I don't have anything right now, but wanted to place an order to mix my own. Actually I do have veggie glycerine (I use to make my body lotions etc.-not sure if I can use this or not for vaping-though it is USP ). I just don't know what to get-I basically like my menthol-but not sure what I am supposed to get for the nicotine-Basically I just want to save some money and since I only really like the menthol figured I could just mix up my own cheaper-What do I need?

i wouldn't use that vg, just to prevent any taste issues.

you can get a diy kit over at this link http://www.diyflavorshack.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=3

flavors you can throw into the diy kit http://ecigsmokestore.com/flavors.html

i know the prem kit comes with a bag of menthol crystals. a little goes a LONG way.

the kits may/will come with a 18 gauge syringe, i would add on the 16 gauge into your order because straight VG is a B** to suck up into an 18g

though i don't see the 16 on her site. the pipettes that come with it should work fine though

on page 4 of the diy accessories she has 3 packs of 10, 6, and 3ml bottles. grab 2 orders of each.

if you rather have child safety ones they are on page 5 but only come in 10ml, i think.

also if you rather have menthol drops they are on page 6.

i like the crystals better myself.

New Customer use the code "newtoyou" 10% Off

Free Shipping on $100.00 orders or more "freeshipping"

look around on the site and pick out anything you think you may want.. don't have to get what i advised but if i were to buy that's some of the things i would snag.

for mixing, more throat hit you want pg, more vapor vg.

personally i like 20% vg, 80% pg.

i wouldn't use that vg, just to prevent any taste issues.

you can get a diy kit over at this link http://www.diyflavorshack.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=3

flavors you can throw into the diy kit http://ecigsmokestore.com/flavors.html

i know the prem kit comes with a bag of menthol crystals. a little goes a LONG way.

the kits may/will come with a 18 gauge syringe, i would add on the 16 gauge into your order because straight VG is a B** to suck up into an 18g

though i don't see the 16 on her site. the pipettes that come with it should work fine though

on page 4 of the diy accessories she has 3 packs of 10, 6, and 3ml bottles. grab 2 orders of each.

if you rather have child safety ones they are on page 5 but only come in 10ml, i think.

also if you rather have menthol drops they are on page 6.

i like the crystals better myself.

New Customer use the code "newtoyou" 10% Off

Free Shipping on $100.00 orders or more "freeshipping"

look around on the site and pick out anything you think you may want.. don't have to get what i advised but if i were to buy that's some of the things i would snag.

for mixing, more throat hit you want pg, more vapor vg.

personally i like 20% vg, 80% pg.

Wow-thanks, that's great info! If I got the premium kit-could you ball park how much 18 mg liquid I could get out of that? I have seen some recipes on another forum, but I want to keep it as simple as possible kwim? Also to save money (of course)

Usually you get some of the really high nic no flavor liquid and add your VG or PG and flavoring to get what you want.Start with small batches in case so you don't lose too much when it tastes like crap.Keep track of drops or ml so you can scale up when you get it right.It also is recomended to let it sit overnight before you make your final judgement as the ingrediants take a while to mi and settle in.Unless you just want a hobby or are planning for Armegeddon you can get decent reasonable priced liquids without the hassle.Divide the price by the ml to figure cost per ml.Electronicstix, WetYourStick and AwesomeVaporhave some reasonable priced decent liquids.Some sights sell 10 ml bottles and other 15 for the same $'s .And some are worth the extra $ as a treat.

Edited by mcquinn

Hello....I've been mixing a little on my own and find that Diyflavor shack has some great flavor concentrates.

There is also Perfumers apprentice and freedomsmoke usa that has flavors and pg or vg nic.

You can either get higher nic juice and cut it with your vg or get the nic at the level you want already and just add flavor.

I think Brian has the link for the mixing calculator that is very easy to use and give a pretty good mix ratios.

If you'll pm him I'm sure he can find it for you. And yes the vg you have will work as long as it is USP.

Keep looking around the forum and you'll find lots of info on mixing.

Also if you get in touch with Kitsune she can help you a lot. She's really into mixing and has lots of great mixtures.

Good luck and happy mixing. :thumbsup:

I buy my flavorings and vg from the lorann's website, and I like to shop around for nic and pg whenever I get low, because prices change. I believe it was diyflavorshack I decided to go with next, because they have good prices on the nic. That is, if I remember right. Best thing to do is shop around, get a list of suppliers you want to check out, and youtube the crap out of them. Seriously, look at reviews on everything, especially the negative ones to see if its something you would or would not be able to deal with. :)

roughly 100ml @ 18mg.

Okay-if I bought the 5 pack of 30ml set at TW it is $107 and that is 150ml of liquid ready to go. I also need to get another battery, some cartomizers etc. (maybe another atomizer) Do you think it is well worth my time to learn to make my own liquid? I have a ton on my plate right now-3 young children, starting my own web biz (though I work at home-i work 40-50 hours a week and the store is not even open yet!) oh and 3 children lol! I do really need to watch my money, but am nervous that if I get that kit-it will be a time consuming learning curve? I am a total DIY kind of girl (I make soap-the bar kind with lye) and so am not afraid of working with things etc. I am just concerned that I won't be saving as much as I think and working a whole lot extra to do it?? What are your thoughts??

Usually you get some of the really high nic no flavor liquid and add your VG or PG and flavoring to get what you want.Start with small batches in case so you don't lose too much when it tastes like crap.Keep track of drops or ml so you can scale up when you get it right.It also is recomended to let it sit overnight before you make your final judgement as the ingrediants take a while to mi and settle in.Unless you just want a hobby or are planning for Armegeddon you can get decent reasonable priced liquids without the hassle.Divide the price by the ml to figure cost per ml.Electronicstix, WetYourStick and AwesomeVaporhave some reasonable priced decent liquids.Some sights sell 10 ml bottles and other 15 for the same $'s .And some are worth the extra $ as a treat.

I missed this post before-but this is my concern exactly-the absolute LAST thing I need is another hobby-my hobby has turned into a webstore (still working on getting that open-and it's been 6 months-yes months-as I also have a 7,5 and 3 year old to teach/play/wash/feed/discipline and make into decent human beings lol!) So unless the savings are really worth it-then I don't want to get into it at all. Oh and BTW I seriously think I am always planning for Armegeddon-I stock up on tons of stuff you know, just n case lol!

You probably already know this, but in case a lurker or another newbie doesn't, I want to stress this point: KEEP ALL ELIQUIDS AWAY FROM CHILDREN AND PETS.

I do, but it's good to keep in mind and remember-I have been putting mine in the medicine cabinet to help me "classify" it as a poison like it is if one of my kids drank it. I also need to remember to take the bottle I am using with me when I answer the phone (will not be a problem when I get my new cartomizers, but for now I am direct dripping at home) Thanks for a good reminder.

I ended up just buying a bunch of juice in larger quantities-as I don't want to get into the DIY right now, maybe next time around.