Vapor Bomb Mint Choc, Milk Choc, Green Apple, Coconut

Roober

Ok so I'm just not doing a vid review for these because I'm just really, scratch that, EXTREMELY sad about how little flavor came in my purchased juices. I'm going to start with the ones I like more, and get down and dirty later with the crap-tastic juices.

First of the list, is my favorite from them so far. Green apple. This isnt a super sweet flavor, but it has like an aroma of green apple jolly ranchers. Its got a good flavor to it, and I like it a lot. I will most likely order it in the future. It's pretty nummy

Coconut: This flavor is strong, but its not like actual coconut, more like candy flavoring, which is ok. It's not the best coconut flavor ive ever had, but its good. Doesnt blow me away though. I still like it better than the last 2 choices.

Mint chocolate chip: When I opened this bottle (which i purchased, waste of money imo) I had high hopes for it. It smelled nice and minty with a small hint of dark chocolate. Ok, so it smells great. Well I put it in my atty, took a hit, and got a hint of menthol with some dirt mixed in. There is almost no chocolate flavor in it that I'm getting. I dont know if its a bad batch or whatever, but I've let this set for almost a week now and the flavor is still not much better. I've been avoiding this flavor, because if I wanted to eat dirt, I'd go out in the yard. Not good, at all. I even tried to add some of my own wintergreen flavor to it, which made it more minty, but its still just no bueno.

And the least favorite, if a favorite at all: Milk chocolate. I had really high hopes for this one, because I'm a woman and women normally love chocolate. Well, its like putting unflavored liquid in a new atty and vaping away. almost no taste at all. Its not sweet, its not good, it makes my mouth sad. I will never buy this flavor again. It doesnt even smell good, it smells like cheap whiskey

Now I'm not sure what happened with those last 2 flavors so I shot them a ticket, they replied to give it a few days, so I waited and after a few days, the flavor didnt get better. The freebies, which were apple and coconut, were better than the purchases. So... I guess I will just steer clear of mint dirt and milk crap, the flavors are not there. At all. I'm so sad :( I wanted chocolate so bad. We'll see if they fix it, but right now my hopes are not at all very high for them.

I have to agree with you Roober. I oredered 7 different flavors from them and got green apple as a freebie. That green apple is pretty damn good. I love my Cinnabomb and Fire And Ice flavors. The RY4 is pretty good. I can hardly taste the Blueberry, Caramel Candy or the 30ml of Milk Chocolate I bought. :veryangry: The last one I bought is something called Liquid Amber. It sounded good. This is how they described it: "Warm and smooth, with a hint of fresh fruit and a delicate sourness in the aftertaste". In all acutality, it taste like a mouthfull of lavendar or daisies or something. Not good by a long shot.

I have to agree with you Roober. I oredered 7 different flavors from them and got green apple as a freebie. That green apple is pretty damn good. I love my Cinnabomb and Fire And Ice flavors. The RY4 is pretty good. I can hardly taste the Blueberry, Caramel Candy or the 30ml of Milk Chocolate I bought. :veryangry: The last one I bought is something called Liquid Amber. It sounded good. This is how they described it: "Warm and smooth, with a hint of fresh fruit and a delicate sourness in the aftertaste". In all acutality, it taste like a mouthfull of lavendar or daisies or something. Not good by a long shot.

eew doesnt sound good... well, hodge told em about how his juice sucked and they jumped to fix it... im hoping they fix this problem, u may want to let em know u got crap-tastic juices too lmao, maybe they will fix it and redeem themselves.

ok so im never ordering from vb again, I will elaborate... I sent him the initial complaint 8/31:

Hello, I got my order yesterday of mint choc chip and it has so little flavor it made me sad :( I was really hopeful of this one, mint chip is my favorite and even adding some of my own wintergreen flavor just doesnt help it... :( I'm sorry, I tried to give it some time but it just isnt working, the flavor is just not there

his reply:

Please do not add anything to that juice, if you read on the bottom of your invoice this flavor will need to set a few days. These are made fresh and most need time to mature.

I replied back a week later with:

well I've let it set nearly a week now and the flavor is still not better. Its as if I was taking unflavored juice and vaping... this is now both mint choc and milk choc... im not happy with the flavors... they are icky and ive been avoiding them. it was a waste of money, imo

Waited about 5 days, got irritated and sent this last night:

I just want to say, I am dissapointed in my milk choc and mint choc I purchased from you over a week ago, they still suck and I dont know if I will make any other purchases. Furthermore, I will no longer promote your products on the VT forums as long as I get no reply. I emailed you a few days ago to try to get the juice fixed, no reply came. I understand what is going on with the FDA, however other suppliers dont give out crap and ignore it, so I will buy from them instead. Thanks, have a nice day, and please let me know if you decide to help with my wasted money :) Sorry for being short.

So today I recieve 2 emails, 1 being:

We have resent both your Milk Chocolate and Your Chocolate Mint and am sending you a return postage via email. Please print out postage and return unused product to VaporBomb.com. We thank you for your business and hope that you will find satisfaction with another vendor.

ok thats cool, then I see this.

Please understand that I personally emailed you via my blackberry on Saturday while on vacation. I explained then that we do not make patches or any thing close to that and that I personally make every bottle that leaves this lab. That being said, I remixed your order and send it, is in transit to you now. You will receive a return postage via email. If you could please send back the product you did not like so I may see what the issue is . We are not a fly by night company as implied, what we are is the largest retailer of e liquid in the world. I did not get to that point with bad product or poor customer service. I'm not sure what VT forum is, but you are invited to check out the 1000's of reviews on ECF. I am the Owner of VaporBomb and you may feel free to contact me via my email if there is any further issue, harry@vaporbomb.com.

The patch hes speaking of, was when I mixed 3ml choc mint with some menthe from Wiltons to try to fix it to no avail... I was not happy with having to fix it in the first place... so I'm not sure what to make of it, hadnt even heard of vaporbomb til like 2 months ago. I guess, as I said, I'll just stick with the companies I trust to make a quality product, every time. I just hope the new juice doesnt taste like burned atty too... Guess you get what you pay for.

The largest retailer of e-liquid in the world? I wonder how he came up with that. :rolleyes:

lol, must just be his ego... or he thinks im a noobie, lol. In the time I've vaped I've never had juice that bad. Ever.

If he doesn't know what VT forum is then I think he is a noob. I order some cinnabomb and bubble gum from him the other day. I hope they aren't crap too.

I got the cinnabomb and it is pretty damn good. But I agree with Roober on the milk chocolate. Over a week later and there still is hardly any flavor.

The bubblegum is bomb, but seems any choc flavors are crap... im just not goin to order from them any more, gonna mix my own for a while again, way better luck that way. Oh, the new stuff he sent is just as bad. It wasnt just a bad batch, the choc just sucks. I'll just use it for mixing, since its almost flavorless anyway

If you just got the Cinnabomb and Bubblegum, I say you are in for a real treat. Enjoy!

I got both those in today and they are a treat. They also sent me a sample of Harry's Irish Cream. They should of came up with a different name for that one. That just doesn't sound right. I'm scared to even try it.:lol:

I got both those in today and they are a treat. They also sent me a sample of Harry's Irish Cream. They should of came up with a different name for that one. That just doesn't sound right. I'm scared to even try it.:lol:

LMAO! Yeah, that name just doesn't bring along pleasant thoughts!

I have tried chocolate from a few places and none seem to be great. Better when mixed with cream and/or honey and/or green tea(I know that sounds weird but I think its cause the tea flavor is not too strong but it carries flavors well)

I mixed in some choco java from VT into some choc(1) and cream(2 different flavors there) from Indy vapor and got a better choc. thanks to VT's choco java flavor but still like fake chocolate...like in count chocula cereal or other creals flav. w/ choc. which is fine but not heaven. :devil:

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines