Spouse That Smokes?

bmeyer46

Moved to General E Smoking Discussion. :)

My wife still smokes. She's tried ecigs, but can't get her to make the switch. They seem to really irritate her throat, but even when I found juice that seem not to irritate her too bad, she only takes a few puffs every now and then. Doesn't seem to me like she really gives it a chance.

I know from my own experience that a person has to have the want to ,to quit smoking.It is best to just answer questions when asked but don't make a fuss.I used to get really irritated at all the good samaritans who were just looking out for my best interest.I think I hung on longer just to spite them.It would make things rough for a person who is quitting to have that stuff laying around though.It has been over a year for me and I still get tempted once in a while ,it passes though.

My wife still smokes also, she says they are to strong and coughs like crazy even though I have mixed up some 0 nic juice on an ego, although the last time she tried it (about 2 weeks ago) she said it wasn't too bad but she stills shows no interest to switch. Someday she will come around, I think. :rolleyes:

My wife quit smoking and started vaping about a week after I did. Now I don't have to worry about my orders--I just say I had to order more Vapor Talk Colada for her (and hope she doesn't notice the 240ml of Grape and Soda I ordered for myself). :thumbsup:

LOL Mark! She'll notice if you got more than she did, trust me! :D

Love the colada! I must get some more this payday.

Speaking of which, for those who find vaping too strong or not interesting enough, maybe sneaking in a milder ecig like a 901 or KR808 might help? (more flavor, less vapor type of ecig) especially if filled with a crazy delicious apple or marshmellow or cappuchino?? flavor.