This Thought Never Crossed My Mind

bmeyer46

a friend of mine showed me her e cig and had a little bottle of "cotton candy" oil..

well I tried it and it was really good.

come to find out......it wasn't actually for her e cig.....it was a "personal lube" (sorry) product.

Well I read the bottle and guess what the ingredients were..propylene glycol, glycerine and water.

She said she spent $4.99 on the bottle, which is high in my opinion considering how little a bottle it was, but

I had NEVER thought of THAT stuff as vaping oil? hmmmmmm

just thought it was interesting.

Thats crazy. you just reminded me of my brother in law. He used a "hair gel" for about 2 days and was complaining that the "jelly" wasn't good, that it didn't hold very well. later he showed me the bottle and he was using his mom KY. LOL!!!! sorry i know :offtopic:

AFTER I smoked it I got to thinking about where that bottle may have been!!! Oh well...it was too late by then>

Also our local smoke shack has a display case full of little vials of flavored stuff, but the girl said it was for flavoring tobacco, what do you suppose is in that stuff?

AFTER I smoked it I got to thinking about where that bottle may have been!!! Oh well...it was too late by then>

Also our local smoke shack has a display case full of little vials of flavored stuff, but the girl said it was for flavoring tobacco, what do you suppose is in that stuff?

Here's Tasty Puff Tobacco flavoring. Some people use it for DIY mixing and vaping.

Tasty PUff

Vapor Galaxy also has cotton candy flavored e-liquid. But it's more expensive than the lube.

If it worked out you could consider going to your local sex shop and picking some up yourself. I'm not too sure about the $5 a bottle. That price actually seems pretty fair to me. I used to work in a shop that had an adult department, even though it was not a sex shop itself and the lube we sold was pretty expensive and this was eight, ten years ago, so I imagine they're a lot more expensive now, but I also remember that sex shops often have sample sized bottles that at least used to be around a buck each. Now these bottles were very, very small. Designed for one use. I have no idea how long one would last for vaping, but I would imagine not more than a day. But if stores still have those things cheap it might be an affordable way to try a variety of things.

OMG! ROFLMAF! ! ! !