Anyone Heard Of Xhale O2

owutaqt

They sell these starter kits at my local 7-11 and this is what I started on and honestly it was awesome. Well I have since given it to my son and he is now quit analogs as well.

Does anyone know what model it is so I can get him some parts and accessories?

I really likes that one much better than the 510 I have right now, the cartridges were tasteless but at least they would last for a bit.

Anywho....anybody familar?

They sell these starter kits at my local 7-11 and this is what I started on and honestly it was awesome. Well I have since given it to my son and he is now quit analogs as well.

Does anyone know what model it is so I can get him some parts and accessories?

I really likes that one much better than the 510 I have right now, the cartridges were tasteless but at least they would last for a bit.

Anywho....anybody familar?

I haven't heard of it, but here is their website. You should be able to get what you are looking for here.

http://www.xhaleo2.com/

Looks like an M series, but can't be sure.

Sorry you're not likeing the 510, but I think you'll be much happier with the cartomizers when you get them. Regular carts don't do a vary good job of letting the juice flow to the attomizer, which is why so many of us direct drip or use cartomizers. There are some other types of filler you can use (Fluval, Blue Faom) but even those didn't work that great for me. I think Kitsune uses carts and could give you good advice on getting them to flow better.

Hey owutaqt, I am an ex-Xhale02 user, when I moved to the 510 I had a bunch of issues with the cartridges, and started dripping but it was not really my thing, but when I started using cartomizers the whole picture changed, they are not that expensive, for the price of the xhale refills you can get a pack of cartomizers and a bottle o ejuice, that will last you while.

Give it a try if you already made the investment on the 510, I still keep my 510 for emergencies, but I have only used them once, and it was just because I was trail riding on a motorcycle and was scared of breaking the 510s if my backpack got hit with something, fell off or got lost.

Just my .02, and also there is a guy in here that has really good information and videos about the cartomizers.

Good luck and best regards.

Looks like an M series, but can't be sure.

Sorry you're not likeing the 510, but I think you'll be much happier with the cartomizers when you get them. Regular carts don't do a vary good job of letting the juice flow to the attomizer, which is why so many of us direct drip or use cartomizers. There are some other types of filler you can use (Fluval, Blue Faom) but even those didn't work that great for me. I think Kitsune uses carts and could give you good advice on getting them to flow better.

I think the whole thing is just different.....I am so looking forward to the cartomizers, I am thinking that will change my view as well, as it stands now I am direct dripping and that is making me a little nutso....trust me not that far to go. bahabahhahahahhahaa!