Goodbye Blu... Helo Ego!

Arcsylver

I am happy to announce that I have joined the ranks of eGo users the world over!

Got my box from Vapor Galaxy today and just had to try it out right wquick for a quick puff or three hehe.

OMG the difference in flavor first of all.

The Blucig is a decent emergency stopgap measure at best compared to this eGo.

I cant wait to get the batteries charged so I can begin properly vaping again!!!

I knew you would like it. I sent my Blu back the day after I got it. It just didn't work for me. You're in for some good vappin' tonight! Have fun! :thumbsup:

I will hang on to my Blu in case of emergency and as a reminder to not believe the pretty packaging from now on in regards to vaping hehe.

Of course I have to finish up those few drops I dripped into the ego before I recharge this battery I tried out hehe.

Loving how much smoother this thing draws than the Blu does and the taste is so much better.

Glad I ordered a couple spare atomizers and the drip tip for it as well as two empty catros, gonna probably drip almost exclusively, but figured I could load up the cartos for driving back and forth to work at some point.

On a side note, thank god for the spellcheck, typing one handed while vaping makes for lots of fat finger typos

One more to the club!!! Next step... LR attys. lol Enjoy your ego! :thumbsup:

I think I will stick with the stanmdard ones for now, though I think my next order will have on of the XL batteries in blue with a matchign cone to go with my stainless attys and nickle plated drip tip lol.

At least until the issues with some ego LR atties killing some batteries gets sorted out that I have heard about.

Glad to hear you like the Ego. Most every body that has one does. You'll find lots of fun "toys" to go with it as you go along. It really is a completely different kind of vaping than the "510" style of unit.

So good to hear that all the info paid off for you...now enjoy!

Good luck and happy vaping. :thumbsup:

I think I will stick with the stanmdard ones for now, though I think my next order will have on of the XL batteries in blue with a matchign cone to go with my stainless attys and nickle plated drip tip lol.

At least until the issues with some ego LR atties killing some batteries gets sorted out that I have heard about.

It's not the LR Attys that were killing the batts. It was the LR cartomizers. LR Attys are all I have used on my eGo since I've gotten it, no problems at all.thumbsup.gif

Welcome to the ranks! I've never had a problem with a LR atty killing a battery. I have several eGo batteries and all I use are the LR attys. I had my first eGo battery die a couple of days ago and it was one of the first ones I bought and started using on the 2nd of February.

What are the benefits of a LR atty? Is it just increased throat hit? Is there others?

It makes your 3.7v device act more like a 5v one. It defenitely gives me a better throat hit. And I love that. But it has also made a bunch of my juices taste a lot better.

If I understood it right....It simulates the HV vaping you would get on a HV PV. Not exactly the same but It kinda gives you an idea of what vaping at 5 or 6 v would be like. It heats up faster than a reg atty. No need for those sloooow long drags, more vapor and flavor.

Hi, just wanted to say congratulations on the purchase of your eGo. I've had mine for a month and-a-half. The longer battery life and vapor production are so worth it. Currently I'm using a cartomizer with a shorty widemouth Delrin drip tip on the end. Sometimes I have the cone on, but most of the time now I don't. I guess LR atty's are a preference of many here, but so far I'm happy with the regular 510 atty's or a carto. As other's have commented the selection of goodies are endless. The important thing is have fun and enjoy!