Fluval To Refill Carts?

owutaqt

Has anyone heard or seen about using Fluval filter material for replacing the poly in the cartridges? Is it toxic when it gets hot? I am hearing rumors. I went to YOUTUBE, nobody says much about the toxicity.

fluval isnt something that will produce a smoke.. at least not with a 3.7v battery.

i have not heard of one person even melting it.

a while back i used it a lot.. never had a single issue with it.

though it is a tad annoying refilling a cartridge. you would be better to drip on an atty and if you want something to fill use a cartomizer.

fluval is used for fish aquariums and fish are very sensitive to anything toxic. fluval has been used without issue. the best type is the fluval 2 plus. there are many types of fluval, some are a bit too dense and others are too soft.

fluval 2plus

I actually prefer the blue foam from strictly ejuice. i have tried aquarium filter for the blue foam, but it's just not quite the same.

blue foam

the blue foam works a bit different than the white fillers--the strictly ejuice site has a diagram and directions. Its fairly inexpensive and can be washed and reused.

happy vaping

fluval is used for fish aquariums and fish are very sensitive to anything toxic. fluval has been used without issue. the best type is the fluval 2 plus. there are many types of fluval, some are a bit too dense and others are too soft.

fluval 2plus

I actually prefer the blue foam from strictly ejuice. i have tried aquarium filter for the blue foam, but it's just not quite the same.

blue foam

the blue foam works a bit different than the white fillers--the strictly ejuice site has a diagram and directions. Its fairly inexpensive and can be washed and reused.

happy vaping

Sweet thanks so much for the direction!

The blue foam is intended to be a plug vs filler.

fill the cart with about 12 drops of liquid--push the foam into the liquid--top off with the liquid and pull the foam back to the top of cart. using the foam as a plug- the cart holds much more liquid. I have never had a problem with flavor and have used blue foam for the last 6 months or so, in addition to dripping and cartomizers.

I still prefer the blue foam when I am using carts.

As was stated earlier.... fish are very touchy when it comes to chemicals, etc. BUT, who knows what is put off by this filter material when it's heated or burnt? It may in fact become quite toxic if it's melted, etc. But it would be just fine in fish tanks... as it's not ever heated to that point. Anyone know?

When I was still using cart mostly I was refilling them with the fluval and never had a bit of trouble out of it. No burnt taste or leaking problem. But since I drip or use cartos now I have a box full of fluval

If you would like to try a sample of it send me a pm with your address and I'll send you some to try out.