0 Nic With A Throat Hit?

I have not had the chance to try a 0 nic juice yet and was thinking about picking some up from somewhere. I was thinking of maybe getting a very potent menthol to simulate a throat hit(hear VT mentha is deadly on the TH). Can anyone confirm this theory for me or know of any good tobacco flavors that will still produce a throat hit a 0 nic. I was going to eventually move down to 0 nic(not anytime soon)but I want a good 0 nic juice sitting around for when I go to the bar or just for those times I sit around here and vape to much(vapers headache is a bummer).

Anyone know?

Well the problem is with the no nicotine. Nicotine actually creates much of the throat hit while PG backs it up. So if your going to go 0mg PG is the only way to go, just keep in mind it won't be the same as higher strengths.

I know it won't be the same, but will the PG and the strong flavor of the VT mentha be enough to give me even a mild throat hit at 0 nic. I'm not trying to switch to 0 nic, I just want something to vape on when I'm at the bar or sitting around my house.

I do pretty good with a low res 901 on my ego. Half Mentha, a little Dulcis and a decnent amount of Johnson Creek Arctic Menthol. Wife likes the medium res cartos from vaporsetc. She's half Johnson Creek, quarter VT Mentha quarter VT Dulcis. I hear grain alcohol helps as well, I don't have the patience for that. Low res 510s were fine as well.

Yeah I know what u r sayin bob! I usually have to go zero nic when we partyin in video chat! That headache don't sneak up on ya, it smacks ya in the side of the head!

I have some Awesome Vapor Banana 0mg that I use in my LRs, it's not bad. I also have a coconut but it is like inhaling plain old air! LOL

Edited by ThaHodgehound

Oh wait, I forgot. I love Vapor Talks juice but I am switching to VG only after my little bit of PG liquids run out. Anyone know of a good menthol VG liquid? I guess I could just buy a few 5ml or smaller samplers from places in 0mg and see which one I want to get a larger supply of.

I can't wait for VT line of VG only juices.

:edit:

Also I don't understand why I always hear PG gives you a stronger throat hit. I have never had a better throat hit than my Avejuice and it's 100% VG(except the blueberry cheesecake...10% PG). So now the question. Good VG menthol liquid in 0mg that will give me at least somewhat of a throat hit...

is this an impossible question?

Edited by bobthesalesclerk

I do pretty good with a low res 901 on my ego. Half Mentha, a little Dulcis and a decnent amount of Johnson Creek Arctic Menthol. Wife likes the medium res cartos from vaporsetc. She's half Johnson Creek, quarter VT Mentha quarter VT Dulcis. I hear grain alcohol helps as well, I don't have the patience for that. Low res 510s were fine as well.

:offtopic: uh oh, Joe only has 4 posts left to 2000 and has 11+ days to go for his year mark. :unsure:

Can he do it?? :animier:

I've heard talk of people adding a few drops of PGA (pure grain alchy - Everclear or Vodka) to juice to get better throat hit. I haven't tried it, so can't give any feedback. I think there was a thread in the DIY section about it... I'll post a link if I can find it.

Now - Burn sent me a bottle of DV Cinnamint flavoring (from TW). A couple of drops of that in a 10ML bottle just about knocked me on my... rear. I haven't tried it for 0 nic, but I'm think that maybe if you get some concentrated menthol flavoring and just add a couple of drops to you juice, it may help give it some kick. Totally untested theory, just a thought.