New Ego Pcc Coming!

QuiksilverPR

If you're into cases and alike this really looks nice. Just not sure how practicle it is since an ego battery last so long you really don't need to charge it on the go. But it might come in handy when you travel. Depending how much it is. :thumbup:

Yeah I really dont see a use for a PCC with the Tornado the reg. bats work good already plus they got bigger bats. that are even better, only have to switch out once a day, but if your traveling from state to state and to other countries going internatiol like VT then it would be excellent! :turned:

Like bob said it may be handy during a power outage, or while camping, but I cannot see it being of much use other than that. Even on long trips you can charge on a 10 buck cig plug adapter....eGo batts just last soooo long! One of the major selling points to me. I'm getting a full day almost on LR attys exclusively!

This would work great for me, I might get one if they're not too costly. I dread running out to the car to charge my battery if I stay up all night reading or listening to the coyotes or something. I have extra batteries, but they're all at various stages of life. Guess I probably should buy some popsickle sticks and prepare the caskets for the eventful days.

Like bob said it may be handy during a power outage, or while camping, but I cannot see it being of much use other than that. Even on long trips you can charge on a 10 buck cig plug adapter....eGo batts just last soooo long! One of the major selling points to me. I'm getting a full day almost on LR attys exclusively!

I will probably end up getting one to go through winter with. Just give it a full charge and let it sit somewhere. I always have at least 2-3 days of no power every winter so having this could actually come in handy.