Some Noob Questions

ZeroMavrick

Hello everyone, I got my ego in the mail yesterday and I must say it is very awesome. Thank you guys for all the advice, but now I have a few questions. I'm going to purchase 2 different juices today. How do I put the juice in my ego without ruining my ego? I don't want to do the wrong thing. Can I only use juice if I have a cartomizer or do the drip tips work? Sorry for all the questions lol thank you. :detective:

The vids below may help on direct dripping. If you don't want to direct drip, you should have got some carts with your kit (it should have come with some). The carts attach to the attomizer and have filler in them. You'll slowly drip drops of juice into the cart until the top looks like a slushy. Then put it on the attomizer. You should have three pieces for the ecig... battery, attomizer, cartridge.

What is direct dripping

How to direct drip

Manual eGo batteries are sealed. You are not going to ruin your ego. You can burn up your atomizer if it is dry. I add a drop or two directly into the atomizer before using cartridges. Most eGo kits come with pre-filled carts of some kind. You can take the filler out and rinse out the pre-filled juice, dry it, put it back in and use a different juice. Direct dripping is excellent using at home. I didn't think I'd get into it, but it's about all I do at home now. Dripping has generally better flavor and you can switch easily between juices. I found this forum a great way to lower the learning curve and read about all the options available.

I am so very glad you like your eGo! :thumbsup: You got some great tips here. Don't hesitate to ask anything else that cmes to mind. Keep us up to date on your vapping adventures. Happy vapping!

Here is one of the best buys you could make, IMO. Unfortunately, FTJoe has bought them all up for the time being... but there will surely be more in stock soon. :veryangry:

CARTOS FOR YOUR EGO

I'm quite confident in saying that you would be happy with these.

Just another option for you if you get tired of direct dripping... or burning up atty's.

It's always good to have options out there. I don't buy atty's at all anymore... I only use cartomizers now. :thumbsup:

Edited by DAYVAPE

Hello everyone, I got my ego in the mail yesterday and I must say it is very awesome. Thank you guys for all the advice, but now I have a few questions. I'm going to purchase 2 different juices today. How do I put the juice in my ego without ruining my ego? I don't want to do the wrong thing. Can I only use juice if I have a cartomizer or do the drip tips work? Sorry for all the questions lol thank you. :detective:

Congrats on your purchase. You are now heading down the vaping path. Good Luck

Frank