New Ce2 Ceramic Xl 510 Cartomizers

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's so good about these?

I've been debating trying these, but not convinced yet. They have no filler... the juice appears to be contained below the coil and is wicked up to it. There was a vid around hear of them, but it showed that only after a little use the wick was burned up pretty good. I'll probably wait to hear more feedback.

I think it said they hold over 1ml of juice.

Edit: They hold 1.9ml.

Edited by Brian

What's so good about these?

Some sort of ceramic material inside instead of the regular filler material. That's what I think anyway. It says- NO COTTON INSIDE!

Someone please post a review after you get one. I'm curious about these.

This is the vid I was talking about. The 2nd half of the vid is where he takes it apart.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9RER43aNno

Edit: Okay - removing the vid as I'm not sure these are the same thing now. COV shows a Royalsmoker 2nd edition, but IDK.

Edit: Added vid back. :rolleyes:

Edited by Brian

microcig dot com makes them it says! ***Cartomizers EDITION 2 Exclusive made by Microcig

With Ceramic inside , No Cotton inside, No burning*** The info on cloudsofvapor sounds really cool! I'm gonna order some asap! :)

Edited by JayH503

This is the vid I was talking about. The 2nd half of the vid is where he takes it apart.

Edit: Okay - removing the vid as I'm not sure these are the same thing now. COV shows a Royalsmoker 2nd edition, but IDK.

YES, its the same one! :) You can repost the video. It even mentioned that royalsmoker makes them. Same manufacturer I read about on two websites. :) Same info for filling them too!

YES, its the same one! :) You can repost the video. It even mentioned that royalsmoker makes them. Same manufacturer I read about on two websites. :) Same info for filling them too!

:) I get confused sometimes. :blush:

So basically, they do not have a filler material that burns BUT they have a wick/fiber material that burns! I don't know if that's gonna be any better or not. I'm hoping that the guy in the video can post a follow-up video and tell us how they taste after a longer usage period, or someone in the forum can tell us how they work for them! I'm kinda wondering!

I watched some other youtube videos dealing with these new cartomizers and one guy even did a "dry burn" test and it seems like the wick/fiber material holds up pretty well to the heating coil. It was getting really orange hot and glowing like a light bulb. LOL These might be something worth tryin out! I'm looking forward to seeing more feedback on the forum! :) I know I don't like the burnt taste from the standard cartomizer design. Maybe these are better. I hope!

Maybe I'm missing something here but I have never had a problem with my cartomizers burning although I have never really disected them I have pulled the filler out after I am done using them and ready to toss'em (over a week) and never seen this kind of black burnt material on mine like I have seen in some of these videos.

Maybe they don't realize you gotta keep juice on'em to vape so you don't vape the filler? :iiam:

Anyways, I have tried to follow the discussion over on another forum about these 2nd edition cartomizers for quite awhile now but with over 16,000 posts in that thread it gets a bit long in the tooth, so if anyone here tries them let us know what you think.

This is the manufacturers information on royalsmokers website. Looks like they might have had some problems with earlier production runs. They say they corrected the defects! They have a video to view also. NO LEAKING is what they claim! :)

EDITION2 C-E2) Release 3 ALL WITH CERAMIC from 09.08.2010 No wick problems anymore ! No glue inside. We made the coil less tighten and the channel more open. We believe these are perfect now! For: M401 M402 M403 M6 M7 Joye 510 DSE901

Check out the V-GO (eGo type battery with blue LED and lens cap on the bottom)

http://royalsmokers.com/Cartomizer.html

Edited by JayH503

Maybe I'm missing something here but I have never had a problem with my cartomizers burning although I have never really disected them I have pulled the filler out after I am done using them and ready to toss'em (over a week) and never seen this kind of black burnt material on mine like I have seen in some of these videos.

Maybe they don't realize you gotta keep juice on'em to vape so you don't vape the filler? :iiam:

I know... I've NEVER had any problems either. You have to keep them wet people!! You don't want to suck em dry and then refill them... that's just now how it works if you want them to last you longer than a couple of fills. I've said it before... but I keep mine half of the way filled at all times and I've not had any of this burnt taste that everyone seems to talk about. I just don't get it.

So that I understand, these ceramic cartos don't have filler? Just a plastic well that releases liquid to the atty as needed?

Right, sort of. There is a fiber type wick that draws the juice to the coil, but there's no filler. There's a vid back ont the first page that shows the inside and explains how it works.

Right, sort of. There is a fiber type wick that draws the juice to the coil, but there's no filler. There's a vid back ont the first page that shows the inside and explains how it works.

Just watched it, and thats pretty cool how they work. I'm guessing there wouldn't be

any harshness that filler can sometimes have.

I know Dayvape, gotta keep em wet :wine: