Vg Pg How They Feel Different?

owutaqt

Have only used VG so far and the liquids I just ordered are PG, are there things that will be different? Stomach ache, headache, sore throat, anything like that I should know about before they get here?

I could not find the flavors I wanted in VG so was gonna try the PG.

I know I am driving you all crazy and I am sorry, I am just trying to put it all together in my head.

vg is thicker and sweeter if you taste it by its self (i taste everything) pg is thin, has a different but still sweet taste to it. I like to get mixed juices with mostly vg, it jsut seems to make more vapor to me. PG is good though for me in moderation, since I get that icky sore throat. First time I vaped pg it was from vt and i had an idea but didnt KNOW, didnt drink hardly any water, was partying that week... heck, that whole month...(mom came down, she likes to par-tay) ended up with a nasty sore throat and a croaky voice... So yes, drink water water water!!! stay hydrated, if you get a sore throat just give it a break for a day or two, let yourself build up a tolerance. Also, I have heard of people having irritated reactions to pg (sneezing and stuff, like allergies) but i dont remember who told me so its not confirmed, but just dont be careless when trying new things. Let yourself get used to it if you are sensitive. :) And you can never bother us unless youre a rude, cocky jerk who bashes people to enlighten themselves. Questions are good, it means you like the help we give and for me, it makes me happy ya just keep comin back :) noobs are adorable, and its great seeing all of the new reactions cus it reminds me how nooby i used to be... LOL, anyway, ima shut up now, hopefully something i said helped :)

These fine folks have described all the differences between VG and PG perfectly. VG produces more vapor and less TH and perhaps flavor, while PG gives great TH and flavor and can dry out your mouth and throat when you vape a lot of it.

Because I vape 6V, PG was too harsh for me and the flavor tended to taste somewhat 'burned.' So in my DIY I started moving towards more VG and a higher proportion of flavor. This still gives decent TH because I'm a high-nic guy, produces clouds of lovely vapor, and delivers good flavor on top of it all. My mixes have 50-70% VG, usually with the only PG being what comes with the flavoring. This works for me and I think I've found my sweet spot at long last.