All Ry-4S Are Not Created Equal

Lily

Hi, I'm gagging on some RY-4 18mg 80/20 I ordered that arrived yesterday. I'm still building a preferred stash. I know there is a lot of subjectivity to personal taste, but what I ordered is really nasty (and interestingly enough, the supplier is not on the recommended list here...). I don't want to email and let this supplier know. It will be enough that I don't order from them again. I ordered something else as well from them, and that is kind of nasty too. Also, realizing that other vapers have their preferences, I had been vaping an RY-4 18mg from Janty. I guess that is a Dekang liquid which I understand the formula has since changed (?). I love the taste of it, and they are currently out. So anyway, the reason for posting is I would love to get some suggestions for a good RY-4 18mg. I ordered another RY-4 this morning from somewhere else, and I'm hoping it is better. I am waiting for Dulcis to come in to the store. Oh wait, it IS here. Thanks!

I've tried RY4 from WordUp as well as Electronicstix, and it's pretty dern tasty! I recently bought a bottle of RY4 concentrate, to mix myself, and it tastes like a band-aid. Kinda like plastic-vinyl, no RY4 resemblance at all. Maybe whomever ya bought it from, uses this as well, LoL!

i really like www.healthcabin.net there RY4 is amazing!! and so is vaporgalaxy.com. heathcabin is more sweet and vaporgalaxy is more tobacco! but i really like heathcabins! its amazing! and has a really nice sweet flavor. all i vape non stop is RY4 and menthol

Lily, create an account on the VT store and I'll send ya a bottle of Dulcis on the house :)

Thank you! I believe I do have an account with the store as I ordered a couple of things when I first joined the forum. I'll check it out. I've been waiting for the atty 3-pack to show up again so that I could make a bigger order, and I've wanted to try VT e-liquid. The reviews seem to be on the merit of the e-juice itself, but all-in-all I would prefer to support the Vapor Talk Store. You guys have certainly been there for me! Thanks again!

Interesting thread. I tried one RY4 once and it sucked so bad I never wanted to try RY4 again! Yuck! Since I'll have an HC order coming up in a week or so, I'll order some of theirs and see if Ben is crazy. If he is, I'll certainly let you all know... :D The bad RY4 I got was from My Freedom Smokes, and believe me when I say - Yuck!

Edit to add, I've always like everything else I bought from MFS; just the RY4 made me gag. Stuck in the atty like crap too; that was not a pleasant experience.

Edited by ddavelarsen

WYS4 from Wet Your Stick ,Janty RY4 and Vapor Talk Dulcis are my favorites in that type of liquids,they are all Dekang.Electronicstix has Dekang RY4 and I can't remember if I tried it or not but it should be ok.Janty has a velvet bag with three tobaco flavors in it that is really good stuff especially the Golden Sahara.

Edited by mcquinn

I've tried RY4 from a few places, but it's been a while. I do recall that they were all quite different, some sweet, some not.

That's of course no help to you, but I'm just agreeing with what you said... all RY4 is not created equal. :)

Edited by Brian

Interesting thread. I tried one RY4 once and it sucked so bad I never wanted to try RY4 again! Yuck! Since I'll have an HC order coming up in a week or so, I'll order some of theirs and see if Ben is crazy. If he is, I'll certainly let you all know... :D The bad RY4 I got was from My Freedom Smokes, and believe me when I say - Yuck!

Edit to add, I've always like everything else I bought from MFS; just the RY4 made me gag. Stuck in the atty like crap too; that was not a pleasant experience.

i am pretty crazy. but it is really good its nice and sweet.

I am glad someone posted healthcabin ry4 was good cause you guys were scaring me about chinese suppliers and ry4 is one of the flavors I ordered from them...Also COLA! I loved blue cola from cignot and got cherry cola from viking vapor and it was NOT GOOD!!!! (tasted a little like a cherry slushie but not as good)

I am now scared to buy cola flavor but really think it could be an allday vape cause i LOVE COLA and have given up the real stuff cause it is poison. I want a good cola flavor to make an all day vape along with tobacco(whenever I find a perm. tabac.) I might just stick w/ blue cola from cignot but I plan to try VT cola and ...wait now I forgot the other place I read had a good cola....

I feel your pain! I, too, loved Janty's RY4 that they sold back in January. Why oh why did they have to go and change a decent recipe?! I agree with the others, that Dulcis is a wonderful variant of ry4 and is an easy all day vape. It's been awhile since I've shopped for ry4 but if I remember right AwesomeVapor had a good bottle.

I feel your pain! I, too, loved Janty's RY4 that they sold back in January. Why oh why did they have to go and change a decent recipe?! I agree with the others, that Dulcis is a wonderful variant of ry4 and is an easy all day vape. It's been awhile since I've shopped for ry4 but if I remember right AwesomeVapor had a good bottle.

Uma, thanks for this post! I ordered RY4 from a second place this week, and it tasted like a balogna sandwich. So, that was two orders in one week. I wish I could have been around in January for Janty's RY4. The RY4 I ordered in July when I purchased my eGo from them was pretty delicious. I have since read the formula was changed around the middle of May. Too bad, don't know why such a popular e-liquid had to be altered. I've tried quite a few flavors in the past almost three months and that one seems to click for me. I tried a third time this week and received a bottle of Dekang RY4 from Route66. Dulcis and Sweet Dawn should arrive tomorrow, and I've ordered a bigger bottle of Dekang RY4 from Health Cabin. I have tried a sampler RY4 from Awesome and I may order from them again. Anywayz, I just wanted to say that I appreciated your empathy!!!