Sleep Like A Baby!

Jkimbo

I have had trouble falling asleep for many years, tried all kinds of meds, it always takes me several hours to fall asleep. I've been vaping for a week now and can fall asleep faster, within 30 mns to 1 hour! That may sound high to some, but for me it's a blessing! I also noticed I stay asleep longer, getting up only once during the nite. I have no scientific evidence or proof to attribute this to vaping, just observation. It's nice falling asleep faster :)

Sleeping is a wonderful thing. e-liquids don't have all the stimulant effects of cigarettes.

not being able to fall asleep is so very annoying---enjoy your new found rest and sleep !!!!

Sleeping is a wonderful thing. e-liquids don't have all the stimulant effects of cigarettes.

not being able to fall asleep is so very annoying---enjoy your new found rest and sleep !!!!

Well I suppose it does not help I am also a energy drinks and caffeine addict too lol. But I watch that closely and stop drinking Monsters about 5 hours before bedtime. I'm 55 years old and hooked on Monsters and Red Bull lol! I was never a heavy smoker. A pack of cigarettes would last me about 2 days. I vape a whole lot more then I smoked analogs!

I'm thinking vaping helps my sleep apnea some how.

That very well could be--the lungs actually begin to recover fairly quick. I had stopped coughing within 2 days of beginning vaping (and not smoking). The body goes through some amazing changes.

red bull and monster + sleep--I can see the connection.

I don't know if I agree with that ,I found before I went 0 nic if I vaped too much before bed I was wired and couldn't sleep.And I usually vape the entire time I am at the puter before bed.Maybe the extra oxygen in your bloodstream is making you feel better.

Nicotine is a stimulant and as such people react differently to it. For some, stimulants have the opposite effect. I find it hard to sleep if I have vaped too much, my wife on the other hand can vape and have a Monster drink and sleep like a baby. :D

I used to drink coffee all day long up until I went to bed and never had any problems sleeping. Over the past several months I've cut way back on coffee (because of the heart flutters) and don't drink it in the evenings any more. Now on the rare occasion that I do drink a cup in the evening, I do have problems sleeping.

i didn't really notice my sleeping patterns changing but i always took about 3-5hrs to fall asleep once i hit the bed.

the only solution was to either dump a bunch of sleeping pills down my throat or keep a 6-pack of beer handy and slam about 3-4 and as soon as the buzz hit jump into bed.

though now i pass out about 30-1hr like you do. unless there's a mod stuck in my head (last night thinking of the tekk mod). my brain tends to go into over drive when i'm not busy.

I don't know what it is but it must be related to my sleep apnea some how.

As for stimulants, when it takes you hours to fall asleep no matter what, stimulants make very little difference in my case.

I am guessing that some how vaping helps me breath better when I sleep? But don't quote me on that :)