How Much E-Liquid To Buy?

Arcsylver

Hello Everyone,

First off thanks to everyone over in my other thread about buying a new PV. Thanks to you all I will be joining the ranks of eGo users sometime n the next couple of weeks (shipping depending).

My question is pretty simple but I haven't been able to find any concrete info on this one.

How do you determine how much E Liquid to purchase?

Right now I am using one of those Blu Cigs and I ordered 25 ml of fluid for it have already gone through almost half of it, though I think I am losing a lot of it to flooded atomizers and such, lots of juice coming out the mouthpiece until I blow out the atomizer.

All of you eGo users out there, how much juice do you go through in say a 2 week period. I was a fairly heavy smoker (1 and 1/2 to 2 packs a day).

Also any suggestiosn for good VT E Liquids that you like, I have the VT Tobacco, Mentha and Midnight selected so far.

Thanks again for all the help folks!

I go through about 10 ml a week. I know others do more.

You have to try the VT Dulcis, Cappucino, Sweet Dawn & Grape Soda!!!!!! Those are 4 of my daily favorites. :ice:

Well if you ask some of the people on here they will tell you that you can never have too much liquid...lol

But it really depends on how much you're using in a week and how much you want to spend at one time.

Like "nana" always says "back-ups back-ups back-ups". And that goes for e-liquid also. Just try and figure how much you're using and then add a couple of extra bottles to that in case you run into a tough time or start using a little more than normal. Always have more than you think you need.

As far as VT liquid, I can't think of one flavor that wouldn't be a good choice. I love your selection so far and the SweetDawn is also a great flavor if you like pear.But really except for the new ones that we haven't tried yet there isn't a single one that doesn't deserve at least a try.

So as the budget(or wife) allows, give them all a try. I don't think you'll be disappointed. :thumbsup:

Good luck and happy vaping.

I use 10 to 20 ml a week ,and you must have several bottles in reserve in case the mailman takes his time,it really blows to be out of liquid,batteries or atties and waiting on the mailman.

Well if you ask some of the people on here they will tell you that you can never have too much liquid...lol

But it really depends on how much you're using in a week and how much you want to spend at one time.

Like "nana" always says "back-ups back-ups back-ups". And that goes for e-liquid also. Just try and figure how much you're using and then add a couple of extra bottles to that in case you run into a tough time or start using a little more than normal. Always have more than you think you need.

As far as VT liquid, I can't think of one flavor that wouldn't be a good choice. I love your selection so far and the SweetDawn is also a great flavor if you like pear.But really except for the new ones that we haven't tried yet there isn't a single one that doesn't deserve at least a try.

So as the budget(or wife) allows, give them all a try. I don't think you'll be disappointed. :thumbsup:

Good luck and happy vaping.

You hit one of my first concerns on the nose. Part of my choice to begin Vaping and get off the coffin nails was the cost. Analogs here are approximately 8 dollars a pack. That is a 10 mL bottle of E Liquid here at VT. I spent on average about 200 to 240 dollars every 2 weeks depending on how heavily I smoked

I use 10 to 20 ml a week ,and you must have several bottles in reserve in case the mailman takes his time,it really blows to be out of liquid,batteries or atties and waiting on the mailman.

I have already run into this problem and had to resort to analogs (BLECH!!) IS why I asked this question. I really HATE sucking on those god awful things now.

Thanks for all the replies thus far everyone! The help is much appreciated.

Just buy a few bottles every week or two! They will keep a long time and you will still spend WAY less than analogs and build a collection of juice at the same time! My favorite juice of all is RY4 from Jeffrey at wordupecig.com, but all the flavors I've tried fro VT are good! And Vaporbomb.com has a Flavor of the week (30 mls) for 10 bucks!!! Every week is a diff flavor! vaporgalaxy has some good flavors as well. There are tons of places to get juice cheap, and most places will send you a free 3ml sample with a placed order if you ask for the flavor in the comments section of the order. That way you can try their juice without wasting a bunch of money if you don't like it! thumbsup.gif

Sweet Dawn is more like green apple Jolly Ranchers than pears,I don't know why there is a pear in the pic. and it rocks.VT tobacco is very good as well and you can't go wrong with Dulcis.

currently im spending 25 a week and getting around 60ml of 30mg juice... which is nice because if you want less nicotine you can cut it with vg or pg, so you get more. of course i dont vape all of it but stocking up is never a bad thing with all the freakin government being against it and all... so really id suggest whatever ur budget can handle... and if you end up with too much, you can be worry free for a few months and not buy at all.

That's really a very good question and you've gotten some excellent advice. What I did was buy many small bottles (10 ml or smaller) of many different flavors until I found what I liked. Then I'd buy a larger, like 30-60 ml bottle, of the flavors I knew I would be vaping consistently. Some vendors sell sample packs of liquid, which is always a good way to try different flavors. Then buy bulk what you know you'll be vaping. You will save money on the per-ml price and on shipping this way.

For what it's worth, I have about a two-year supply of liquid on hand. I'm not prepared to risk my vaping to the whims of the FDA and have stocked up like there is no tomorrow. I fill in what I use every couple of months. A while back I started to mix all my own liquid, which makes having a sufficient stock for about any eventuality pretty easy. :)

What I did was buy many small bottles (10 ml or smaller) of many different flavors until I found what I liked. Then I'd buy a larger, like 30-60 ml bottle, of the flavors I knew I would be vaping consistently.

Awesome advice - fish around, once you find what you like, take the plunge. It might take a while. Some like to find what they smoked, some go off the reservation and go grape soda (yeah I'm looking at you nero).

Awesome advice - fish around, once you find what you like, take the plunge. It might take a while. Some like to find what they smoked, some go off the reservation and go grape soda (yeah I'm looking at you nero).

Whoa..at least you were looking at nero and not me....

I agree with most of the posts here, Try a sampling of flavors and then stock up on what you like. I, myself like the Vapor Talk Grape as well as the traditional tobacco. Arno at awesome vapor has some pretty good flavors too.

I would say I vape at least 10 ml per week. I would recommend never waiting until it is close for you to run out. Always have at least a months worth of juice but if you are getting low then don't panic because most of the good suppliers get the goods out fast. For an example, I have ordered from here a few times and the orders got put in the mail so fast that it made me wonder if VT is inside the post office.

• 3 weeks later...

I like RY4 also. Found it in Concentrate which will go a bit longer when mixing. VG is my favorite cutting liquid. PG doesn't agree with me. 1 drop of concentrate can be mixed with 6 to 10ml of VG and unflavored Nicotine eliquid. I use my eJuice Calculator.

Just updated my FREE eJuice DIY Calculator. Added more functionality with multiple flavoring, saving and opening recipe files. A nice jester would be for users to share their recipe files by sending them to others so they can copy them into the eJuice Me Up folder on their hard drives. Note: For Windows PC's (All versions).

My suggestion is NOT to buy too much at once. Over time your taste in flavors will change. You don't want to get stuck with eJuice that you no longer like. It happens to all of us. It use to taste good, but now............ I've also have liquid that I use now that when I first bought it tasted bad. I think some juices needs to mellow.

All excellent advice so far, and definitely include Dulcis and Tobacco to your list. You simply can't go wrong with VT. (plus next shopping spree you'll know which ones to go hog wild on).

Personally? I like RY4 at 18mg and Tobacco at 24mg and then flavors like Fosters Bananna Coffee or Chocolate Chip Mint Pie for example at 0nic. I have a wide range, because every day my needs are different and the e-cig allows me to cater to my needs. During non-stressful times, 0nic fits me to a Tee, especially when I'm at the computer a lot or watching tv.

Oh, and I use roughly 12-16ml a week. Depends on the week, the method of use (drip, carts, cartos, mega cartos, flooding, non flooding, ....

I swear Chris (VTs) has a Teleportation machine!