Anyone Ever Tried Vaping Through The Nose?

First things first...owwwwwwww.

Well we all get curious sometimes and I just did. Actually I just got curious again and hit the cut off(through the other nostril). I must say...it burns pretty bad. Kind of gives you the urge to sneeze but you just can't get it out(we all know and hate that feelig).

I will say this. My nose was pretty clogged up when I did this and it works better for clearing out your sinuses than ANY kind of nasal spray I have ever used. As a matter of fact I don't think I have ever breathed through my nose this clearly in my entire life. If you can put up with the few seconds of burning/that 30 second or so I have to sneeze but can't feeling I would actually recomend this over nasal spray. I am astonished right now. Usually with my allergies I can barely breath through my nose and this is incredible.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Follow up. So this was done nearly an hour ago. My nose is still completely clear and I am breathing better than I EVER have.

E-cig...not only does it help you quit smoking but it's great for those with allergies as well! :thumbsup:

Also the flavor was just a standard tabacco flavor from esmoke 24mg.

As kooky as this sounds, I will be trying it next month! LoL, my allergies get sooo bad through the entire month of September, every freakin' year, that my sinuses swell completely closed! Over the years, I have tried everything under the sun, with no prevail. I think I'll toot some zero nic though, LoL!

Thanks for being crazy enough to give it a try, It kinda makes sense, VG steam just might be good for the sinuses. LoL Go figure!

Maybe I'm missing something here. Why would someone vape through their nose?

Jeff, I was wondering the same thing as you and didn't have to look but just one post further to find the answer......

He got curious.

......he got curious! OMG, this cracked me up! Too funny! :clap:

so much better than snorting pixi sticks--yes, it has been all the rage in the high schools...

GETS YOU SO HIGH!!! Man snorting pixi sticks was high school mumbo jumbo. I'm gonna go buy some and vape em!

j/k

Although I do have 2 LR attys I won't really be using. Hmmmmm...I wonder what else I could put in them. I'm going to the bar new thread to come shortly.