I Didn't Think It Could Get Any Better...

Interesting. I can't see exactly what they've done as the pictures don't blow up but looking at the second picture you can see a standard atomizer coil. (Notice the standard metal rap around the wick) How that's connected to the fiber is what I wonder.

I have some of these and they are available in the US. They work really well if you don't mind using a needle and syringe to fill them. I get great vapor production and great taste with the ones I have. I have been using the same one for 2 weeks now and still great vapor and flavor. You don't get the carto taste. Almost forgot, they have no filling they have a wick much like a latern or a oil lamp would have coming up the middle, the juice goes through that wicking.

We have also gave them the WetBox seal of approval.

OUTSTANDING

carry on

Edited by Sarge

Great Vid by Cape showing the inside. But I would very recpectfully disagree with the burnt taste part. Like I said before I have been vaping on 1 of these for 2 weeks and those that know me know I am a heavy vaper (ask Mark) and I still have not had the burnt taste and the vapor and the taste are still very strong on this cartomizer. So I would suggest you try them for yourself. Remember with any atomizer keeping them wet makes them happy. the 2 places I know that sell them are Clouds of Vapor and Vapor Junction

They do have the WetBox seal of approval

OUTSTANDING

carry on