Just Need To Vent

I am missing a bottle of my favorite eliquid and a 510 battery.

I had the eliquid with me when I went over to feed my dad's cat, he's out of town. So I'm hoping that is still there.

I've been looking forever for my eliquid and other battery. GRRRR! I have no clue where my extra 510 battery went. I've gave up for the evening and going to bed.

All my attys are shot. I got two LR 510 batteries today and they where DOA. And I have nothing to vape with b/c my atty's are about dead and not vaping right. I cleaned them hoping they pull through by morning.

I've had a bad vaping day. I tried to be prepared. I have ordered attys, they aren't here yet, or they where dead upon arrival.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

That's bad. I know how it feels. I went through something similar in the beginning and that's why I started stocking up. It took awhile, but I have enough backups now that I should never have to worry about it. And I keep buying.

Yeah I know it sucks when you cant find your PV, Im always setting mine down somewhere in my house and then look around when I need it and im like WTF is it!!!! searching for like 10mins. but it seems like for hours and then you finally find it on the bathroom shelf next to your toothbrush.... :help:

I'm just south of pitt.

could drop one of these attys that still sort of work in the mail for you.

i'm running on hand me down attys till i have no choice but to buy one.

also i have a carto that you can have, pretty much brand new. the only problem is that it only likes to work for 5v. i thought it was dead at first.

I'm just south of pitt.

could drop one of these attys that still sort of work in the mail for you.

i'm running on hand me down attys till i have no choice but to buy one.

also i have a carto that you can have, pretty much brand new. the only problem is that it only likes to work for 5v. i thought it was dead at first.

Thanks that is so kind of you to offer. But I came home from work and my shipment of 7 atty's arrived! Woot!

Now if I can just find my favorite eliquid I lost yesterday. LOL And that spare battery. I'm ok on batteries, but hate losing one. I have 3 cats, I have a feeling they are behind it.

And I am still waiting to hear back from altsmoke see what the deal is with my 2 dead LR 510 attys.

I hate bad vaping days, but at least today is better !!!!

and I hope you find your favorite liquid soon--just think about how much better it will taste when you find it !!!

I am missing a bottle of my favorite eliquid and a 510 battery.

I had the eliquid with me when I went over to feed my dad's cat, he's out of town. So I'm hoping that is still there.

I've been looking forever for my eliquid and other battery. GRRRR! I have no clue where my extra 510 battery went. I've gave up for the evening and going to bed.

All my attys are shot. I got two LR 510 batteries today and they where DOA. And I have nothing to vape with b/c my atty's are about dead and not vaping right. I cleaned them hoping they pull through by morning.

I've had a bad vaping day. I tried to be prepared. I have ordered attys, they aren't here yet, or they where dead upon arrival.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

What a day, but tomorrow is a new start ; )

Funny - I just noticed I have one regular 510 atty left. Not to fear, I have about 30 LR attys. Too bad for any of my peeps who want to try vaping though. Of course I have about 20-30 out on "loan" as well, finally getting one kit back next week after six months on loan and I have to go pick it up. Another one at work swears they brought it in three weeks ago, sits around the corner, haven't seen it yet.