Nicotine Expiration

flit

I ordered 125ml of 60mg "unflavored smoke juice" from myfreedomsmokes.com (love making my own juices). However, on the bottle there is no expiration date or "best if used by..." labeling. I am wanting to horde this stuff away for when the FDA bans this stuff, as I dont EVER want to go back to analogs. But i dont want to buy 10 years worth if it if it expires after a year or two. Anyone know how long this stuff is good for?

E Liquid has a shelf life of about 2 years if stored correctly according to most manufactures. You should store E Liquid at room temperature, between 60 and 84 degrees F. Store away from heat, moisture, and light. :)

I know I can be dense sometimes, but does "E Liquid" mean the nicotine juice as well, before its cut? I thought "E Liquid" was the final "product" that you vape, and didnt include the ingredients (I am probably wrong, it wouldnt be the first time. lol).

E-liquid can mean the final product or its components--kind of a generic term.

Nicotine, like all chemicals can break down over time. The glycerin and flavoring will not breakdown as quickly.

i.e. I have vanilla flavoring in my cupboard that is 4 years old and still tastes good (or at least hasn't killed anyone yet).

Ok. Ill just plan on the 2 year thing just to be safe.

I was thinking of buying the 500ml of 100mg and then breaking it down to 20mg/ml in 10ml bottles. Im buying for myself and 2 other people, so at about 5 10ml bottles per week it would last for 5 years (in the ball park numbers). So I guess going with the 250 ml of 100mg would be closer to the 2 year mark, or some other combination with less nicotine concentration since working with the 60mg/ml scares me.

Edited by flit