No Juice Left!

This sucks man i just broke a streak of like 5 weeks with no analogs, i had enuff liquid to last me thru saturday, placed an order wendsday morning thinking i'd get it on sat. but probably get it monday, analogs suck, i feel like i cant breathe after switchin back for two days, hope my liquids are here on mon. or else i'll have to go buy a pack, having no liquid is my fault tho, you should always be ordering liquid even when you think u dont need any cuz i'll tell you now anlogs are killing me right now yo!!!!

I'd be driving to the nearest board members house lol Well, in my case, I'd go bang on the door at Madvapes down the road although they wouldn't be at the shop on Sunday probably.

Good luck, hang tight. Do a few analogs while waiting if you have to. :)

Yeah I now man it sucks, but ive placed orders on like monday morns, and gottem on wensday some companies(sites) are faster than others but its cool i shoulda ordered earlier, lesson learned man, analogs are terrible after your used to vaping for 7 months, this is the second time this has happen to me and im a make sure its the last!!!!vape on bro!!!!

I'm sorry. That's gotta be tough. I worried about something like that happening in the beginning. That's when I started buying all my backups. I've had a stockpile now for a long time. And I add to it all the time.

If times get real bad you can go to the drugstore and get a bottle of VG and vape it straight.No nic but taste kinda pleasant and might get you through till the mailman comes.Makes you keep a close eye on the old inventory after one time.

I know the feeling, and I have been drops away from being empty. But...I am prolly one of the few people who was more of a chewer than a smoker when I started vaping. I did smoke daily but no more than five a day by the time I started vaping. We wish you the best of luck. I try to always keep about sixty mls on hand to be safe.