Mts Vape Wizard And Aaa Magic Mask

Brian

I made a mix of English Toffee and TW 555 today and it was pretty good. I used a 3ml batch to try out the MTS Vape Wizard and AAA Magic Mask. I added one drop of MTS to my 3ml batch... didn't notice much change in taste, but did seem to get a better throat hit. Then I added one drop of the AAA and blech. Ok - that's exageraging, but just a little. It gave it that musky taste that I get in so many of the tobacco flavors (and I don't like it). I tried vaping for a while, but ended up dumping the mix out. So, the mix was good until I added the AAA.

Was wondering if anyone else has used these and what your experience has been. I really can't see the AAA being good with anything, so it would be nice if someone knows a good use for it.

Thanks!

EWWW I hate that musky taste!! Like in Sweet Caroline and Bobas Bounty!! I want a good CARAMELy Tobacco!!!

You may like the Tobacco Americano from TW. I'm really enjoying it.

I have used the MTS vape wizard several times when my creation seems to have too sharp a taste to it--it really does soften it, too much and it can neurtalize the flavor. I haven't noticed any after taste with MTS. usually only a couple drops/ml works.

I haven't used the AAA magic-- Think I will stick with the MTS when needed.

I have used the MTS vape wizard several times when my creation seems to have too sharp a taste to it--it really does soften it, too much and it can neurtalize the flavor. I haven't noticed any after taste with MTS. usually only a couple drops/ml works.

I haven't used the AAA magic-- Think I will stick with the MTS when needed.

Have you noticed any change in TH when you use MTS? Seemed like I got a better TH after I added a drop. Maybe it was just a fluke, I'll experiment with it some more.

Have you noticed any change in TH when you use MTS? Seemed like I got a better TH after I added a drop. Maybe it was just a fluke, I'll experiment with it some more.

Never really noticed if it added to the TH or not--now I guess I will have to pay attention. I always add just a bit of menthol to my mix for the cool throat hit--it might over ride the MTS.....

Never really noticed if it added to the TH or not--now I guess I will have to pay attention. I always add just a bit of menthol to my mix for the cool throat hit--it might over ride the MTS.....

Yes, you adding menthol is what inspired me to try using cinnamint (see my latest post in Dave's Cinnamon Sunset thread). :)

Edited by Brian

I saw that after I posted--- a little menthol goes a very long way. the cinnamint does sound interesting. I did like cinnamon/sunset--(added just a couple drops of menthol)-- to me it was a refreshing flavor--kinda clears the palate. I had to dilute the cinnamon/sunset out a couple times to get the right concentration.

I have found the MTS works best for me, when I add too much toabacco flavoring--kinda cuts the edge. (I hate throwing out liquid)

Maybe I'll try the cinnamon sunset with Dave's recipe and just add a few drops of the cinnamint??? I think I'll mix up a batch without the cinnamint and try it, then add some cinnamint.

That sounds like it could make a very good mix. let me know what you think.......

I soooo have to stop buying liquids and flavors !!!!!

Maybe I could try cinnamon and peppermint......