Getting Started With My Ego

marcus420

Received my eGo today, would like some input as to getting started. currently charging a battery. Heard something about priming the atty, but i have cartos. I've looked into filling cartos, just fill and vape?

Received my eGo today, would like some input as to getting started. currently charging a battery. Heard something about priming the atty, but i have cartos. I've looked into filling cartos, just fill and vape?

In the beginning, that is all there is to it. Fill and Vape! After awhile you will need to replace the cartridge and clean it eventually, but for now you are good to go. Just 5 drops or so into the cart. And welcome!

hey with cartos ther should be some very helpfull hints on youtube. just type in cartomizers. ummmm. i have a video on here that will help you clean them really easily. i love cartos. they are my favorite. just tilt it at and angle and drip while slowly turning the cartomizer. let each drop soak in and you should be good. with a dry cartomizer it takes about 10 to 15 drops to get it filled up nicely. then give it a little blow and wipe off the threads and vape away.

In the beginning, that is all there is to it. Fill and Vape! After awhile you will need to replace the cartridge and clean it eventually, but for now you are good to go. Just 5 drops or so into the cart. And welcome!

he thinks you are using carts. not cartomizers. listen to what i said. not trying to be rude just not trying to confuse you. lol

he thinks you are using carts. not cartomizers. listen to what i said. not trying to be rude just not trying to confuse you. lol

OK, with cartomizers that are prefilled, just screw on the battery, then vape! THEN refill then vape more!

Interesting though, I have the C-E2 cartomizers for the KR808 or KR808-D1 batteries and these take about 15 drops to refill.. just curious how long those cartomizers last vs. what I'm using? Hmm...

-Altmed :alien:

And the most efficient/easy way I use to fill my cartos is with a syringe. It makes things alot easier when you have a needle to push down into the carto filler and fill from the bottom up. Don't have to wait for anything to soak in doing it this way either. I'm a carto convert now... it's all I use. Regular atty's just don't taste nearly as good after you use a carto for a while. Of course, cartos are better at the higher end voltages that are out there. I really like them at 4.5 - 4.7 volts (available on variable voltage mods) ... otherwise they don't produce AS MUCH vapor. I still find that I regularly top off/refill my cartos to keep them filled up and producing properly. It doesn't bother me to have to do this as I would be doing it no matter if I direct dripped or used the cartos.

Edited by DAYVAPE

I know you have cartos(which I use at 5v), but one important thing about a brand new atty is to blow the primer fluid out of it before use. It will save you from making some weird faces in public when your first vape tastes like burning lemon urine. And congrats on making the switch. Pass it on to a friend. We are taking over.

Burning Lemon urine??? ROFL!!!!!!!!! Never heard that one!! FUNNY

Really tho there is some nasty crap in new ones (used for a protectant) so be warned.....again! LOL I made those faces quite a few times!

Congrats! I am SO envious right now. I ordered a 510 kit on Saturday (order shipped today). The excitement is nearly killing me!

And on that comment about "Burned Lemon Urine", Ewww! Glad I'm looking around here for how to get started before my kit arrives. That is definitely not something I want to experience!

Good luck and happy vaping! (I can't wait to join you and the vaping world!)

Join us on Tiny Chat sometime! There are lots of people that can answer questions in real time there. It's called video chat on the main forums page. On the right side if you scroll down a bit...

I'm there now... KITSUNE why not join in too??

Edited by ThaHodgehound