Tw Tobacco Flavor Concentrate

Brian

I got my 5 pack of TW tobacco flavors just before leaving for vacation, but I did get to try them out.

The KaMel and M/Borough had that same "old spice" taste to me that I don't care for. Very similar to some of the FA tobacco flavors I've tried. Not thrilled about these two.

Ruyan5 - the best way I can describe this is that all I got from it was a slight sweet taste on my tongue. Other than that, it's flavorless to me.

555 - Dave did a good job describing this in his post. I like it and it is vapable alone, but I'm looking forward to mixing it with other flavors. I'm happy that it doesn't have the old spice taste.

Tobacco Americanno - I'm really enjoying this one. To me, it's like many of the sweet RY4s. I've vaped this by itself and it's good. I've also used it in my mix of peanut buttern and chocolate and it's very good.

Thumbs up on the 555 and Americanno. I'm sure I'll enjoy using these.

"The KaMel and M/Borough had that same "old spice" taste to me that I don't care for" As in the after shave? :X

Yep, the stuff my grandpa used. That's what the taste reminds me of.

You are certainly not alone with the Ruyan5. The TW boards are littered with "where is the flavor, this must be a bad batch" posts. Most seem to claim the bottle was 3/4 full when they received it and are speculating that only the PG, not the flavor is in the bottle.

http://forum.totallywicked-eliquid.co.uk/index.php?topic=8081

That's interesting. However, only my KaMel and Americanno were full. Two bottles of 555, the RY5 and M/Borough were all about 3/4 full. Good to know I'm not the only one who can't taste it though.