Read Before You Ship Something!

yet again i got a regular envelope, just the envelope, w/e was inside ripped out of it.

the envelopes that have bubble wrap are perfect for this. also it's usually around a single dollar to ship via first-class with that method.

envelopes go threw machines that press on them, packages are processed differently.

yet again i got a regular envelope, just the envelope, w/e was inside ripped out of it.

the envelopes that have bubble wrap are perfect for this. also it's usually around a single dollar to ship via first-class with that method.

envelopes go threw machines that press on them, packages are processed differently.

u mean the attys i sent?! i sent them in an envelope, have had things go thru before... crap... oops :(

A lesson we can all benefit from. Those little flat rate usps boxes are fantastic for all e cig products. Sorry to hear you lost attys to "the man" and his mail service.

lol like i told ya in IM, didn't get it yet but i bet it's not going to make it.

you can actually do the envelopes that are the bubble kind and those work fine. they process those totally different.

this has happend to many times, just getting very aggravated

My Dad worked for the USPS for 30+ yrs and I worked there P/t to get me thru college. Let me tell ya! You better pack e cig stuff good. Those machines do not discriminate. They are designed to kick out stuff in an envelope that is too thick but some stuff does get through. I used to run that particular machine and you would be surprised at what people send in a regular envelope!!!! Class Rings, Condoms, 20 Polaroids of a naked wife for her hubby in the military! etc etc Please use the small bubble wrap packages to mail attys and such! It's not much more IF ANY to mail stuff in these. Those packages are hand sorted and never see a machine.

My Dad worked for the USPS for 30+ yrs and I worked there P/t to get me thru college. Let me tell ya! You better pack e cig stuff good. Those machines do not discriminate. They are designed to kick out stuff in an envelope that is too thick but some stuff does get through. I used to run that particular machine and you would be surprised at what people send in a regular envelope!!!! Class Rings, Condoms, 20 Polaroids of a naked wife for her hubby in the military! etc etc Please use the small bubble wrap packages to mail attys and such! It's not much more IF ANY to mail stuff in these. Those packages are hand sorted and never see a machine.

yeah my parents both have worked for the post office. my step dad still does, moms retired. i hear stories about that stuff all the time.

and as to roober, i didn't get w/e you sent. nice rip in the back of the envelope. it's cool though not like i traded or bought this time.

i currently have a crappy atty working. though it doesn't taste great with any of my mixes.