Ego Questions- Sorry It's A Long Post

keiko

OK. so I've been vaping for quite some time, but am new to this forum. I've had much bad luck with suppliers, bad batteries & atomizers etc :no . Best products I've found so far have been thru Totally Wicked, but they are a bit pricey when their sale price for a 510 mega battery is $14, attys $10.5. Now I know you get what you pay for, but can someone please recommend one or two suppliers that are consistent with decent products and maybe not as pricey?

Might as well get it all out at once, so two more questions: A reply to my intro recommended the EGO. Is my understanding correct? The EGo will use the same 510 atomizers and cartridges, The main dif is the battery and cone and that those batteries will need their own charger, won't work on what I have now?

Also can someone tell me about ZFM Carts. I read their explanation, but maybe I'm stupid I just can't see how it works.

Thanks in advance... :unworthy:

Yes, the eGo will take the same atomizers and cartridges as the 510, but the batteries are larger and require their own charger, different from the regular 510 charger. The cone piece is optional but recommended.

Here's a good, reliable, and affordable supplier you should check out:

www.litecigusa.net

And I haven't heard much about ZFM carts! Maybe someone below me will help you out with that! :thumbup:

Actually I believe the ego will charge off a regular 510 charger, it just takes longer. There is a quick charger with higher mah to charge the ego much faster. This can not be used on a regular 510.

FWIW - I always buy the multi-packs from TW. Mega batts right now are on sale for $10 (buy 5 for $50) and attys are $5.60 (buy 5 for $28). They've also changed the multi-pack warranty, they will replace doas, used to be not.

OK. so I've been vaping for quite some time, but am new to this forum. I've had much bad luck with suppliers, bad batteries & atomizers etc :no . Best products I've found so far have been thru Totally Wicked, but they are a bit pricey when their sale price for a 510 mega battery is $14, attys $10.5. Now I know you get what you pay for, but can someone please recommend one or two suppliers that are consistent with decent products and maybe not as pricey?

Might as well get it all out at once, so two more questions: A reply to my intro recommended the EGO. Is my understanding correct? The EGo will use the same 510 atomizers and cartridges, The main dif is the battery and cone and that those batteries will need their own charger, won't work on what I have now?

Also can someone tell me about ZFM Carts. I read their explanation, but maybe I'm stupid I just can't see how it works.

Thanks in advance... :unworthy:

i use the 510 ZFM carts, and have been using them for a few months with my ego.

most of the time they work, and work really well for me. accidents can happen though, if you do not insert the little silicone plug properly things can get messy.

i have used the ones with the hole cut, and the H cut. the H cut is my current favorite, but both have worked for me.

i have not wrecked one yet, but i have lost one temporarily in a reclining chair.

these little silicone plugs are tiny, bouncy things. they can be interesting to juggle at times.

once i got used to handling these things though, i have not found any better alternative for me yet.

i've tried 510 cartomizers on my ego and still default to using the zfm carts when i leave the house.

i plan on trying the new ego cartomizer when i place my next order for supplies, but i will not be throwing out the zfm carts.

I think you need an adapter to use a regular 510 charger, but the eGo instruction do say not to use a regular charger.

There are lots of discount codes for 7.5% off TW.

Check out the forum supporting suppliers and the certified supplier list. Be sure before purchasing to look for a discount code. Below is a link to a coupon code master list at vaperzone. Once you decide, feel free to ask in the forum about the vedor if you want.

My link

TW does have an adapter to use with the eGo/tornado battery so you can charge on a regular 510 charger. I have two of them. I also have one of their chargers that will charge 5 batteries at once. I use it all the time to charge my eGo batteries and have done so for the 6 months I've been using the eGo. I didn't order a kit - just bought an eGo battery and a cone, plus the adapters - so I didn't know they recommend to not use a regular charger. But I've had no problems whatsoever with that set up.