Juice/bottle Key Chain

During my recent 20 hour drive betweeen California to Arizona to Colorado, would frequently mis-place my liquids while driving. decided I really needed to devise a way to keep them handy.

I also found while spending the day at Disneyland I would frequently put my liquid back in different spots and then have to search for it. I usually use the 3ml bottles when I am out.

I am usually using anywhere between 2-4 flavors during a day and needed something I could clip on my belt or bag

This is what I came up with: Using 3ml bottles, cell phone lanyards for the bottles

post-1300-089678200 1278888218_thumb.jpg

post-1300-070112200 1278888277_thumb.jpg

I also decided my camera wrist strap was much better suited for my ego !!!

post-1300-083760500 1278888407_thumb.jpg

Anybody else with ideas???

post-1300-089678200 1278888218_thumb.jpg

post-1300-070112200 1278888277_thumb.jpg

post-1300-083760500 1278888407_thumb.jpg

I wonder how many people ask you what that is on your keys? lol

I was at a community party yesterday and people were looking at me vaping like "what is she doing?" I swear some thought it was drugs.

Very clever Kits. I need to make something myself. :)

I love both ideas, kitsune!!! How wonderful!! The one you have on the eGo would be perfect for driving. I could keep me eGo close and yet not just in my hand all the time. I love it!! Now I just have to start looking for those things. Where did you get yours?

I love both ideas, kitsune!!! How wonderful!! The one you have on the eGo would be perfect for driving. I could keep me eGo close and yet not just in my hand all the time. I love it!! Now I just have to start looking for those things. Where did you get yours?

Hey Nana--the one I am using now is actually from my camera (now I need to find one for my camera). I have seen them on inexpensive flashlights--if I run across one, would like me to grab an extra. I think it was big lots that had the flashlights.......

I'm wondering what's in the bottle with the skull and cross bones? :devil:

That is a very special container for unknown concoctions(stray or combined mixes).........that may or may not be lethal.

I haven't 'misplaced' my flavors once today--great for getting chores done.

Haven't been out in public with it yet( keychain)--spent 3 days at disneyland without anybody saying a word about vaping--the liquids will never be noticed.

I've seen the ones at strictly-- its what gave me the idea. this was more of an impulsive thing. I am always using my carabiner key chain to keep my keys where I can find them--so why not juice.

hadn't thought of hooking the strictly bottles to a carabiner --much easier to unhook and mix and match depending on the flavors I am using that day.