My Big Ego

Hi everyone, I started vaping June 4 with a 510, June 5 was the last analog I smoked after so many, many years. Things have been just great the entire past month. I moved back to the City, my daughter left for a position with a ngo in Uganda, and I've been busy, busy, busy with my friends and life in general. Although for me, there was a level of being somewhat obsessed with the transition to e-cigs, learning and experimenting all the little ins and outs of using them, and finding my niche with them, etc., I've not regretted one moment of any part of the experience. I make no apologies for being an ex-analog smoker and now using e-cigs. I ENJOY VAPING TREMENDOUSLY!

K, about a week ago, I started using 24VG Rath Watermelon. OMG, it clogged up all my equipment. Nasty, nasty, nasty. It was like molasses. I actually read someone else on the forum who didn't like this e-juice either (after I had purchased mine :lol: ). So I was becoming discouraged, getting little taste, hardly any vape, yada, yada. I thought, maybe it's time to move on, you know, graduate to an eGO! WOW, my Janty eGo came today, and it meets and exceeds the expectations of everything I've read on the forum. It's a beautiful vaping machine. I mean, you take it out of the box, and start mega-vaping away! You really can't get better than that! Can you?

I don't think that I'll ever become techno with all the mechanics and innovations I read about in the forum with e-cigs, but I'm so thrilled with all the great advice and info that brought me to buying the eGo. Not everyone's experience will be mine, but I am yet another newcomer who says, the eGo is definitely the next step on the e-cig journey. What a huge relief that I don't have to smoke analogs any longer. Yes, I have cravings for them now and then, but all I do it pick up my 510, and now my eGo. I'm glad I have a big ego!

So glad to hear you are happy with your eGo, Lily. I've had mine for 6 months now and am still thrilled with it. Although I'm also using a Black Silver Bullet now, I still use my eGo quite a lot and I'm sure I always will. Have you tried the LR attys with it yet? They make a great device even better. :thumbsup:

I have an ego/tornado and it is THE 3.7 kit to have. I have only heard good things about them. Wish the batts were a hair cheaper but oh well. I recommend trying low resistance atomizers is you have not already. They put out a good 50% more vapor than standards. But yes, we all live our ego. Sorry to hear you don't like the rather juice as it was on my list to try. I believe it is all 100% vg which makes it pretty thick.

i know isnt vaping awesome!! i love it! yah thats what alot of people do they go from a 510kit to an ego and then to a bigger battery mod. thats how the cycle usually goes. lol

I actually started with a Blu cig (i know, i know. stupid me) but you know what? it got me on the path of vaping, so it wasn't a waste (the money-back guarantee meant all i wasted was time). Then i decided to just man up the extra $20 and ordered a Tornado from TW. I haven't needed anything else so far (about 3 weeks in, so might want to think about buying another atty soon, eh?) and vaping is going smooth. I totally recommend Tastyvapor.com if you're an all day vaper like me, cause for $35 (including S&H) you get 150ml of juice (30ml of 48mg nic strength, 120 of no nic) and up to three different flavors in one! Just mix up the strength of nic u need, or vape no nic all day, and use 24mg of nic when you get cravings.

Edited by PsychoMaster

I actually started with a Blu cig (i know, i know. stupid me) but you know what? it got me on the path of vaping, so it wasn't a waste (the money-back guarantee meant all i wasted was time). Then i decided to just man up the extra $20 and ordered a Tornado from TW. I haven't needed anything else so far (about 3 weeks in, so might want to think about buying another atty soon, eh?) and vaping is going smooth. I totally recommend Tastyvapor.com if you're an all day vaper like me, cause for $35 (including S&H) you get 150ml of juice (30ml of 48mg nic strength, 120 of no nic) and up to three different flavors in one! Just mix up the strength of nic u need, or vape no nic all day, and use 24mg of nic when you get cravings.

mm yeah the tornado is AMAZING! best purchase ive ever made. EVER!

Cool story Lily! I'm sorry that you had trouble with Rath juice, but look what opportunities problems can uncover! I think it's true too that one day you might try a big battery mod and higher voltage. When you do, you'll be amazed that vaping can get even better! But you probably won't find another device as sweet as your eGo.