Manual Vs Automatic- Pros And Cons

I have been using an automatic battery that came with my kit...I have also been reading alot about manual batteries...is one really better than the other...I'd appreciate your comments....the members here know their stuff and I learn alot from their posts.

Couple of main points:

1. Most auto batteries have an auto cutoff (5 to 10 seconds) which most find annoying. With a manual battery, you can drag as long as you want.

2. If you direct drip there more of a chance of juice getting into the auto battery and messing it up. The manual battery is sealed so the only way for juice to get into it is through the actual button.

I have a couple of mega batteries that I use with cartomizers and they work well. Other than that, I'm using a 6V mod.

Each has its place ,if you use carts and seldom drip the auto batteries can be a lot less hassle ,and if you are like me I can still push the rubber button under the edge of the case and get it stuck even after they made them taller.The auto batteries are usually less expensive at least for DSE 801's which is what I use.You also need the charging adapter for the DSE 801 manuals ,something else to keep track of.So I suppose you just have to decide which suits you best.

I think you will find most prefer manual batteries. One thing I like about manual batts is that you can burn off fluid without taking drags. Example is when I go to bed I burn my regular attys dry nearly them I can leave them ob the battery without fear of spillage. I direct drip by the way. Do not however dry burn attys at high voltage or low resistance attys. They will go bang. Auto batts have their place but not with this guy.

I too started with an auto bat device and quickly ditched it. Yeah, it's more like smoking but that is the end of its value. I could never get a decent toot from an auto battery. A manual battery will let you drag as long as you like, and get a good lungful of vapor. But then of course, there's ... 6V like Brian said. Once you've gone HV, you can never go back. ;) I wholeheartedly recommend that you get manual batteries for your device and start getting the most out of it. Or begin to investigate more advanced devices like eGo or the larger battery mods. It's a huge world of choices; you're on the cutting edge and about to discover what vaping can really be. Vape on!

I think everyone else has pretty much covered it but I prefer the manual battery. When I first started with an automatic battery I thought it may be hard to switch because I would have to hold a button down the whole time etc; but, after a while it becomes second nature and you forgot you're pressing a button at all.

One thing I forgot to mention is that sometimes you will get a juice that's too harsh especially on low resistance attys or high voltage. With a manual battery it is so so sooo much easier to "pulse" the atomizers by clicking the switch on and off several times to keep the vape temperature down. It might be the difference between having a juice you can enjoy and having one that's rendered useless due to its harshness.

My experience with an automatic: WORST investment ever! I dunno how it works for some, but I can't seem to take a good draw without it turning off on me. I really love manuals because it gives you the freedom to vape until your atty pops or your intestines are coated with vapor. Honestly though, manuals are a good choice for just about anyone who's looking for that "no-cut off" vaping experience