Vg Liquid & Low Res Batteries

Hi people :) I was wondering if anyone knows off hand which reputable suppliers carry VG based eliquids or mostly VG anyway. I'm also looking to get some low res 510 attys and hope to get them and the liquid from the same supplier. Do some low res atty suppliers carry better quality than others? Or can they crap out suddenly no matter where you get them?

I'm looking for a supplier thats hopefully on the east coast as I'm hoping to get an order before I go away next Weds. I'm in North Carolina. Thanks :)

Hello again Lori...I know that Totally Wicked out of FLA. carries the LoRes attys, I've gotten a couple of them from there and so far they have been working great now for about 2months. But I'm not sure if they carry vg liquid. I know that Tasty Vapor carries both pg.vg or mix so maybe you could look into them. They have a lot of flavors and also custom mix if you want.Also Vaporgalaxy and I believe Clouds of Vapor have lo res.

Just a couple of ideas.

Good luck and happy vaping.

I think I read that TW carries PG liquids. I will email them and ask. Thanks. Theres sooooo many places out there :)

Hello again Lori...I know that Totally Wicked out of FLA. carries the LoRes attys, I've gotten a couple of them from there and so far they have been working great now for about 2months. But I'm not sure if they carry vg liquid. I know that Tasty Vapor carries both pg.vg or mix so maybe you could look into them. They have a lot of flavors and also custom mix if you want.Also Vaporgalaxy and I believe Clouds of Vapor have lo res.

Just a couple of ideas.

Good luck and happy vaping.

VaporBomb mixes, fresh I might add, any mixture of pg/vg to your liking and they do have 100% vg offered for every flavor. I swear by this stuff. They do not however sell attys or supplies. No I don't work for them, just a loyal customer.

I do have several gold band low resistance atomizers from Totally Wicked. The ones I got are supposed to be 1.5 ohms but I haven't had a chance to test them. But they work great. One week so far on the first atty. No signs of slowing down.

I have only tried their decadent vapours range of pg liquid and wasn't impressed but they just released their Hecules line of American made liquid which is 100% vg in tobacco, plain, and menthol I believe. But it is large quantities only. Don't know how good it is.

Thank you, I will check out VaporBomb. Thats what I'm looking for :)

VaporBomb mixes, fresh I might add, any mixture of pg/vg to your liking and they do have 100% vg offered for every flavor. I swear by this stuff. They do not however sell attys or supplies. No I don't work for them, just a loyal customer.

I do have several gold band low resistance atomizers from Totally Wicked. The ones I got are supposed to be 1.5 ohms but I haven't had a chance to test them. But they work great. One week so far on the first atty. No signs of slowing down.

I have only tried their decadent vapours range of pg liquid and wasn't impressed but they just released their Hecules line of American made liquid which is 100% vg in tobacco, plain, and menthol I believe. But it is large quantities only. Don't know how good it is.

Thanks Joe :) I should have searched those so you didn't have to. I have troubles with that search button, it always says I'm using a symbol not allowed lol I didn't, I swear. :innocent:

Who sells VG

Liquid Question

Wordup has tons of flavors and VG.

Does Wordup call Low Res attys something else? I don't see where it says Low Res on any of theirs. There's Dura Janty and Authentic Joye 510 but I don't see Low Res. Of course, I could be missing it totally.

Does Wordup call Low Res attys something else? I don't see where it says Low Res on any of theirs. There's Dura Janty and Authentic Joye 510 but I don't see Low Res. Of course, I could be missing it totally.

Under the regular Joye 510... it's one of the dropdown options.

Click on the dropdown and it's the 1st atty listed. :)

My link

Thank you Brian. Whoda thought? lol

Took me a minute to find it also, but I was sure I saw Jeffrey post that he had them, so I knew they had to be there somewhere. :)