Lr Attys Gettoing Dry Too Quick, Horrible Taste And Just Plain Not Working

Hey all. Having a terrible time with low rez 510 attys. I just wanted to know what i am doing wrong, or if these attys just plain suck. out of three LR i had, 3 of them all were terrible. first i blamed the wick, so i took it out. That didnt change anything, and the attys leak, taste horrible and get dry in 2-3 drags with only 3 drops. i take short drags so i know the atty isnt burnt out. I dont know what to do.. i cant keep blowing money on attys like i am.. i cant afford it.

This same thing was happening to me when I first tried LR 510 attys. I found that I have to put 6 drops to have a nice vaping session. It does leak though, there's not much you can do about that. The point is to keep the atty juiced up. The cone on the ego really helps the leaking problem though. The LR attys burn through juice really quick, but they really bring out the flavor and you get lots of vapor. I'm not sure if I'm overdoing it with 6 drops, but it's what works for me. Others might have different experiences though. We'll wait and see who else chimes in here.

whats good jay the internet connection here is garbage lol but yo what i think you should do is buy low rez 801 attys because i dont like 510 attys at high voltages anyway. putting a regular 510 atty on my 6v is crap cuz i need to put in a lot of juice and it leaks and the vapor is too hot. 801 attys on 6v tho is really good so get low rez 801's that would simulate 5v on them. As soon as i get back let's meet up i'll show u the tekk mod

I agree with everything Vegas said. I have to put like 4-5 drops in every 5-6 pulls. Ii will leak a lot, but the cone on my eGo contains the leak. I'm not sure what device you're using the LR atty on though.

Out of necessity, not desire, I stumbled across a combination that has been working very well for the past 2 weeks. I have been doing a lot of traveling for work and it isn't practical to carry around one of my mods or even dripping, for that matter. My setup has been an ego with a LR atty and using a cart (PBT modded). Sure, I pound through alot of juice, but it keeps the atty very moist and doesn't leak (a lot) either. Never thought I would go back to carts and I am not BUT it is working very well while traveling.

The taste has been VERY VERY good, which is surprising to me as the wick is still in the atty.

Not sure why some people have these problems with 510 LR attys. I've been using them for a couple of months and have no problems at all. I drip only 2-3 drops at a time and get tons of vapor and flavor for at least 5 toots. Even the break-in period wasn't a big issue. The one atty I bought from VT is the one I use 90% of the time with my all day vape juice. The other LR attys I have work just as well. I use these for different flavors. I've gone though bottle after bottle of juice with these attys with no problems.