E-Liquid Usage Per Day How Much Is To Much?

Hi this is maybe a stupid question but can anybody advice me on how many ml 24mg e-liquid you can vape a day without any nasty side effects?

Any input would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Martin

The best thing to do is listen to your body. Ever remember going out drinking and smoking like a mad man? Well you'll probably remember chain smoking to the point you almost feel a little sick, that's due to the amount of nicotine in your body. The same rules would apply with vaping. I would vape what you need to keep the cravings down the same way you would when smoking.

The best thing to do is listen to your body. Ever remember going out drinking and smoking like a mad man? Well you'll probably remember chain smoking to the point you almost feel a little sick, that's due to the amount of nicotine in your body. The same rules would apply with vaping. I would vape what you need to keep the cravings down the same way you would when smoking.

Thanks Christopher great help as always. :thumbsup:

Regards

Martin

Hi Esig

My understanding is that you will take in about the same nicotine as what you are vaping per milliliter. So if your vaping a 24MG strength e-juice,then you will take in about 24mg per milliliter. I think on average, an analog has 9-12mg of nicotine, and when you smoke it, your body takes in about 1mg. If you smoked a pack of analogs a day, you took in about 20mg of nicotine. Figure how many milliliters of juice you are vaping and times it by the strength VS. how many analogs you smoked when you quite. Should give ya a good idea on were you stand for intake on nicotine. Hope that right,someone/anyone plz correct me if its not.

Hi Esig

My understanding is that you will take in about the same nicotine as what you are vaping per milliliter. So if your vaping a 24MG strength e-juice,then you will take in about 24mg per milliliter. I think on average, an analog has 9-12mg of nicotine, and when you smoke it, your body takes in about 1mg. If you smoked a pack of analogs a day, you took in about 20mg of nicotine. Figure how many milliliters of juice you are vaping and times it by the strength VS. how many analogs you smoked when you quite. Should give ya a good idea on were you stand for intake on nicotine. Hope that right,someone/anyone plz correct me if its not.

Thanks for the help Ouster I'm just worried since I stopped using the Chinese E-liquid and now only buy made in America juice man what a difference made in the USA is the best, but some of the juices I ordered is so damn good that I find myself vaping more than before. My advice to anybody on here is leave that Chinese juices you people don't know what flavor is until you tried some made in America juice I will never look back rather pay more for quality thanks to all the American e-liquid suppliers you guys rock :thumbsup: Hey and congrats on going threw to the next round of the Soccer World Cup I was there and supported you guys all the way since my country South Africa dropped out in the first round I support the USA all the way.

Regards

Martin

I found I had trouble sleeping when I consumed too much nic,I switched to lower level since I vaped so much and had less trouble.I am nic free for the most part now ,I just keep some around for the times when a smoker is nearby and gets me wonderin what would happen if I tried just one for old time sake.It has been a year though since I last smoked.I like the smell of burning tobacco but the smell of stale smoke kind of turns my stomach .

Hey and congrats on going threw to the next round of the Soccer World Cup I was there and supported you guys all the way since my country South Africa dropped out in the first round I support the USA all the way.

Glad you're feeling better and thanx for the support. BUT GET RID OF THOSE HORNS!!!! ;-)

As far as nic goes, there were some discussions in the health section, and I think the consensus was the amount absorbed via e-cigs was a joke compared to cigarettes. Search on halflife or "half life" or half-life. Having said that, if you are asking because you are chain vaping, my suggestion would be to get some lower nic juice. Vape that for a while and then go 24 sometimes, like when you would normally have had a cigarette. I think there are two addictions, one hand to mouth (brain says do that hand to mouth because then I get the drug), and the addiction to the drug itself. Once blood levels are up, any stress, boredom, eating, etc. cues are really just triggering the hand to mouth thing, pavlov dog. It's not the nic you need, just your brain saying do that hand to mouth thing, that worked last time I was "stressed, drinking, bored, ate, etc.

I worked down from 24 to 0 at 2mg a week. At 24mg I was a little worried I was getting too much, so I tried to stick to my regular smoking ritual. Once I got to 18 or so I was vaping like a madman. A few weeks after getting to 0 the hand to mouth addiction went away. I'm even having a drink right now, haven't vaped all day. Now everyone is different and some are very addicted to the nicotine, they vape 36 or even 48. My point is I think the bulk of MY addiction was hand to mouth, embarrassing as I thought I was a real bad-*** smoker, once an hour, chain when drinking. Anyway, everyone's different and like I said, I am having a drink!!! ;-)

I went down to 0 nic after only 3 months, but then because of some stress in the last few weeks, went back to 12mg nic for awhile. But that's only when I feel the need for it. The rest of the time I vape 0 nic. I'm sure a lot of it is the "habit", the "hand to mouth" thing with me. I truly enjoy vaping and have no plans to give it up. Even when I go for days with 0 nic, I still vape quite a bit.

I agree that a good solution for you would be to go with a lower nic or even 0 nic and only use the nic juice when you need it. That way you don't have to worry about getting too much nic.

All good suggestions, but I have to agree with Chris. If your feeling some side effects from vaping you should probably cut back a little and see how it goes. I vape a hell of a lot more than I ever did smoking, even when I was up to 4 packs a day and those first few days were a real killer.

Headaches, dizziness, was just a nic buzz but my body finally got use to it and you will find your spot too in time.

Good luck and happy vaping.

My story is a lot like Nana's. But until I stressed out I was doing great on zero nic for habitual vapes and 18 nic for craving vapes. My cravings really subsided more and more each day tii I was nic free for over amonth. Vaping mint chocolate helped as mint has a mild TH. Just like McQuinn I can't sleep if I vape too much nic. Listen to Christopher and you'll find your grooves in no time.

I have not tried anything over 18mg. I vape anything from there down almost constantly. mostly around 10mg....does not seem to affect me one way or the other. I killed a bottle of VT Dulcis 10mg in 3 days!

I'm with the others that posted that it is more of the habit / hand to mouth thing for me as well. But I find myself missing something if I go for a while on the zero nic I have.

Hey you guys thanks for all the suggestions I knew as usual all you guys will come threw for me in the end as always I will take all your advise into consideration and go from there. Can't post to much I'm busy watching USA playing Ghana in the second round of the Soccer World Cup and so far things is not looking so good for our team Ghana is 1 - 0 up in the 52nd minute of the game chat again later. Go USA :thumbsup::thumbsup: you can still do it.

Thanks

Martin

PS: By our team I mean I'm now supporting the US since my Country is out in the first round :wallbash:

Edited by Esig

Hi Esig

Awsome post man, i was wondering the math on how much nic intake i am getting on my ecig compared to the analogs. Thx