Joye 510 Starter Kit Help

twentyfour

Hello All,

I would like to introduce myself and also get some help on the new Joye 510 starter kit I just purchased and received from right here on the vapor talk forum store. One thing was really awesome is that I got it in 2 days, excellent shipping time VAPORT TALK!!!

When I received the package I didn't open it up right away, but when I finally did the atomizer was moist and it had some liquid on it, is that normal? Can someone help?

Hello All,

I would like to introduce myself and also get some help on the new Joye 510 starter kit I just purchased and received from right here on the vapor talk forum store. One thing was really awesome is that I got it in 2 days, excellent shipping time VAPORT TALK!!!

When I received the package I didn't open it up right away, but when I finally did the atomizer was moist and it had some liquid on it, is that normal? Can someone help?

Yes that is normal. The factory puts on a liquid ( some say its just straight PG) to protect the atty. It most likely will taste funny at first but after awhile the bad taste will go away. You can blow out the atty ( just blow on the batt end) to get rid of some of the juice.

I usually just blow out the liquid when before I use a new atty. The taste can be pretty bad and I don't like wasting drops of my liquid to get it out of there!

Welcome twentyfour! Everything you want to know and learn about pv's and vaping is in this forum. Re the taste of atty's: there were a few tastes I was not used to when I began vaping on 6/4. When you've toked analogs for many years, taste is not a verb. Whatever exactly the moisture content is of a new atty or cartridge, it went away fairly quickly after applying e-juice, and inhaling, for me. One's taste buds however, do become refined rather quickly. Hahahaha, silly me, I was blowing out the other end of an atty to dispense with the factory liquid. I think vaping has much to do with trial and error even having read all the great info contained within the forum, and watching videos, i.e., atty maintenance, cartridges, cartomizers, direct dipping, e-liquid with PG, VG, and so on. For some reason, I feel better inhaling VG instead of PG, but some may disagree that I'm trading off on flavor. Ask any question and it will be answered! Gluck on the journey!

I can't wait to try it, but I'm gonna need some cartridges from what I've read up to even use it right? I live in Southern CA, and I was wondering if anyone knew where I can go buy some because I wanted to start using it ASAP.

I can't wait to try it, but I'm gonna need some cartridges from what I've read up to even use it right? I live in Southern CA, and I was wondering if anyone knew where I can go buy some because I wanted to start using it ASAP.

If you are expecting the carts you didn't get to last more than a little bit that would be a mistake. You really need to get a bottle of juice unless you just wanted to try it for a little while. Also, generally speaking pre-filled carts are not the best tasting juice out there so keep that in mind as well, along with a break-in period for the atty (not too long).

I am familiar with this kit and what you should have received is a small white box containing individually wrapped black cylinders, about 1.25 In long and 1/2 in wide. In addition, when you buy a 510 kit from the VT store you should have had to select a free bottle of juice as well.

If you did receive a bottle of juice but not the cartridges, we can get you vaping within minutes! (you will find that you will likely not use carts in 2-6 weeks, anyways)

So, the vapor talk store staff, Chris, took care of me and hooked me up, so I will be getting the cartridges soon. I did get some juice with my original purchase and therefore any advice on how to use it would be appreciated. My battery is now charging and should be done shortly. Thanks in advance for all the help, you guys have been awesome.

I saw your shipping email, Christopher, thank you very much, that was excellent customer service on correcting that for me. I've dealt with others who take several weeks. But that's why I will be coming back to you for all my future purchases!!!

Thank you for the video, I will check it out right away!!

And thanks again for all your help and excellent service!