Organizing Pv Equipment (510)

Lily

Hello,

Would love to read how other beginners and 'professional' vapors organize their pv materials namely the 510. I don't need a cabinet or tool box yet. I have four batteries, four atomizers, several boxes of cartridges, a box of cartos, liquid, etc. I find as I incorporate vaping into my daily life (since 6/4), I can easily become confused with the rotation of using these items. I realize this may sound way elementary to some, but any suggestions I think would be helpful. I'm moving to my new location in a few days so this is probably adding to how I may be more organized. I have a hard case, but that only holds two spare batts and two attys. Thanks!.

Lily...for starters you could just go to wal-mart and get a small craft organizer box with different segments. The plastic ones that you can adjust the size of the compartments will work for now to hold your carts and extra batteries. But I'm sure that down the road you'll be looking into larger units to store all your pv's juices and extras. Take a look in the gallery at some of the ways others have worked out this problem.

Good luck and happy vaping.

Welcome to VT!!!

I keep my ready to vape 901s in a reading glass case, perfect size for 2. I'm fairly new too so I dont have a lot YET!! ;) I just keep all my stuff in a 5 X 7 inch box I got from Wally World (Wal Mart) The box looks like a tiny foot locker. It's black and chrome, so it's not really an eyesore sitting around in the living room. AND it was cheap, like 8 bucks. It has a soft lining inside and is lockable if you need to keep lil hands away. They had one smaller and one a lil larger too. Hope this helped at least a lil! :)

Hi Lily .. have you thought about maybe using a cosmetic train? I haven't purchased one yet for the sole purpose of organizing my PV accessories but I am about to ..

Welcome aboard ;)

Edited by noXious

I have many containers depending on my needs at the time: PCC for out and about. Altoid tin-placed some soft lining and holds a couple 510 batts, atts, carts, 5ml liquid, extra foam. Tackle box for all the stuff I can't throw away.

small craft box with compartments for storing frequently used items. case logic USB case when I am traveling. small 3 drawer rubbermaid container for more misc parts......

someday I will get around to taking pics of all the stuff I have collected over the last year.

Happy Vaping

For my purse and coat pocket, for Cartos I use a round candy container from Ice Breakers cinnamon mints. It fix 6 of them nicely. For my eGo batteries and an extra atty, I use MsT's keychain zippered bag thing. They fit perfectly and because I saved the atty box that my atty first came in, it fits smack in the middle between the two batteries and because it's taller than the batteries there's no worry about the buttons going off and draining while I'm away. My cosmetic bag holds my chargers (1 house, 1 car and 1 car cell phone).

Juice storage? I use an Insulin bag with cold packs and shove it in the veggie drawer in the fridge. (no little kids to worry about at my house).

Those cosmetic travel cases are sweet! every time I go to Target I drool. Will get one soon or a tackle box. Right now all the "excess" goes in the dresser. Beats putting clothes away eh. lol

edited to say: Buddies! They're called keychain buddies. I have 2 of them so far, 1 for the batteries/atty and one for 3ml ejuice bottles which holds 3.

Edited by Uma

I use a PCC as my mini tool box. I wish they'd have something a bit more...feminine for the chargers

I have found that finger nail stickers--can add any type of personalization to e-cigs and PCC's. definitely can add the feminine touch !!!

It really is the closest thing I have come to being 'crafty'. the selection and styles are great. For those that want the feminine touch--walgreens has the best selection.

Boys--any hobby or model shop. model car stickers work great----flames, stripes...

Sorry - my point being the entire selling point of a PV is no fire and no smoke.

Irony at it's best! ;)

And ya better not stop posting Joe, I actually enjoy your art of swirling together knowledge with sarcastic acrimony!